UG

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
Delicious

Heartiest, tastiest, most satisfying baby food blend I have ever tried. As someone stuck eating a lot of purees, this is a bit harder to digest, but SO satisfying! Tastier by far than the simpler serenity meat blends and veggie packets, though those are decent and less challenging to digest. This recipe takes flavor to a whole new level. Wish I’d tried it sooner, and wish it weren’t so expensive!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Perfect taste and ingredients, I use it as a snack for my baby, she like it, perfect packaging and size, the quality of the product is very good also. The flavor is not great for me but my baby loves it, so good for her! There are a lot of benefits of this kind of package, its comfortable, on the go and clean.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

High Quality, tastes delicious just like homemade pot roast! pefect amount of spices, highly recommended for parents wanting to get their toddler to eat regular adult meals.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is quite thick, but they taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love that this is made with bone broth and not just water. High quality ingredients, great taste, perfect for ages1 year and above. My toddler loves this. Expensive but worth it. It does separate so shake before opening.

Posted on May 13, 2022

High quality product with natural ingredients. Not less important, our baby likes it's taste, especially if we miss with other mashed vegetables. The size is standard. The price is a bit higher than other similar products.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My 12 month old baby takes this well. Happy to find baby food pouch with beef and beef be broth! Was worried that this is only suitable for toddler but the content is puréed so should be suitable even for younger babies.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Love it, this is exactly how I imagine a beef pot roast ought to taste. Serenity kids never disappoints

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

baby doesn't usually eat pouches but loves this one.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Tasted very authentic. I mixed it with rice for my baby and she likes it a lot.