UG

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Great liquid Vit A, amazing iherb now caries seeking health, i typically order direct from seeking health for their prod, but stumbled across it on iherb where i buy other products. The formula changed from a liquid base to a cream base, the dosage of 1 drop does the job and you get 600 servings.I see a great benefit with my skin and take it as part of supporting Vit D.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I was a little skeptical about how the product would taste. But with the first drop, I realized that it is really pleasant and I take it every morning.

832a3db4-3da5-44e9-933e-461bdc0d05db
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Good. Especially for my 2 year old daughter, I put just 1 drop straight in her mouth and it's so convenient! Plus huge amount of servings.

b0aedce5-b9b1-47cc-a93f-31c97d279e70
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Restoring vit A levels is crucial.Micelle-zed form is best.It imporoves Immune system, intestinal function, vision. Neurological function specially improving eye contact and socialisation

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

serves my skin and eyes well as a source of retinyl, plus no other undesired antioxidants mixed in (substances to which i peculiarly react negatively)

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Very easy to use as I just have to drop it in my favourite tea every morning

2116554a-4f0c-4612-a7c4-cee1082c7864
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Easy to consume vitamin A. It is used by my whole family and it has improved my skin a lot.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Pleasant tasting and only a small dose is necessary (1 drop). Antioxidant health benefits especially for skin, breathing, etc.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Excellent product ,taste great ,good benefits for your skin and eyes