UG

Lwilson
Posted on May 22, 2022
Quality Bath Salts

Large bath salts so they take a minute to dissolve but good value for the price. I like to use at night in the bath along with some lavender essential oil after a particularly hard workout or long day on my feet. Great for the skin as well as your muscles.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I used epsom salt of other brands. When I use that up I give this dead sea minerals a try. It looks natural, and same as epsom salt it did soften the dead skin cells. I have patches of rough skin on my leg which are once the sites of eczema. I did topical steroid withdrawal, the inflammation slowly died but leaving thickened, over-cornified skin on the site. This salt helped me to exfoliate those patches and I found that quite useful. Also I like it have no added scents that is suitable for super sensitive skin like mine.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This bath salt is gentle to my skin and friendly to my wallet :) Because it is no scent, I drop some lavender oil to add even more relaxing effects. I bought the small one (a very cute little bottle) this time. I will buy the big one next time! Hope it will be in stock soon!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is an inexpensive bath salt which I always come back to, it is gentle and good for sensitive and dry skin, it feels good to bath in hot water with sea salt, I use it at least twice a week, the package is also good and easy to pour salt out

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I’ve suffered from eczema this year and I found this could help relieving the situation. I soak my hands and foot every night with mixture of 3 spoons of salt and water for months. It helps my wounds to recover and relief the itchy sensation. Gonna buy it again. Easily dissolve and no bad smell.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

It is good to be used for eczema skin which can relieve part of the symptoms. It is a product with reasonable price and it is gentle to the skin. The quality is good and the scent is nice. Can be used in the bath for soaking purpose. It is not dry to the skin.

Sea minerals are very therapeutic for me and my achy feet. They're also great to use in a tub full of hot water. The composition is better than plain Epson salts which are good too, but I do think these are a much higher mineral content being that they come from the Dead Sea. They are gentle enough to soak in and make me feel very relaxed.