UG

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I bought this conditioner for me, although I'm not a baby. It's great.My hair is so smooth after using it because of its good quality and the scent is very pleasant.Even if the the bottle is not very big it's a good size, because you only need a little bit.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

After purchasing black and neutral henna from this brand for my hair I looked into their other products. I've been taking care of my hair and body more(which is how I discovered iHerb to begin with) and thought kid's hair products must have better ingredients. This brand is very reputable and ethical regarding the ingredients it puts in products for consumers, and this conditioner is no exception. The scent is similar to their other products, kind of almondy, and the texture is amazing! This makes my hair so soft and hydrated for days after using. I have coily hair for reference.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I would say this is the perfect conditioner to use for kids with curly hair. It has this creamy texture and help detangle even the most tangled hair. The scent is like vanilla, not too strong though so that makes it perfect. Value for money too as the size is much more than I expected. I did have some trouble with the pump in the beginning though, it was abit harder to pump out at first but after a few pumps it's alright not much of a problem for me. Overall, I am in love with this conditioner..

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I bought this conditioner in a pair with shampoo of the same brand, the shampoo is excellent, I applied the conditioner to children's hair, the consistency is pleasant, it nourishes the hair well, but the smell cancels out all the pluses, it either deteriorated, although the date is normal or I don’t know what, but due to The smell is not really usable. Write if you have the same problem with it or just me so unlucky

9e909248-e701-4cef-b007-0130324829b4
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I don’t love the smell. it smells waxy to me with a hint of vanilla scent . it felt waxy too which makes me think it will leave a residue. i bought it to help detangle bc the avalon scalp conditioner i use isn’t good for long tangly hair, but awesome for my scalp. so i bought this to help detangle the knots. I know it’s for kids but ingredients were safe so i’m using it at the ripe old age of 46. no sensitivity to it. it’s thicker than the conditioner i have mentioned above. it detangle a well. bottle is smaller but price wasn’t bad.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Nice product. Use it on my infant after shampoo. Its decent size package, the consistency is not to heavy and it has a nice vanilla scent to it. Its gentle on the hair and really helps to detangle so it wont be a nightmare to comb the hair. Overall its good quality and consistency at a decent price.