UG

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Moderation

definitely getting again. It is good on crackers. Taking 2 tbsp of organic olive oil each morning I get a couple or more "dips" of the spoon of the hazelnut spread. Easy to eat too much so suggest making sure you eat it in moderation - my reason for limiting as noted above! After stirring initially when opening didn't find it was needed each time.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

My father has diabetic diet. It is stable for him, only 2g of sugar .I like this product good Chocolate taste. Good size of package. We use for breakfast with toast! I am happy with quality of this product it is good for my KETO diet.

683bb2fa-3146-42b3-ace3-a8de67ff7e79
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

In terms for quality, ingredients benefits, rich of cocoa taste .. i still use it especially when baby is having something sweet, but in moderation not everyday.. packaging is good. Size is good enough, hubby says tastes good lol! But my baby wouldn’t say no to these anytime of the day! On bread or with a spoon ! Won’t be my last order.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Let's face it: I was missing something akin to Nutella. This is really quite close. Similar packaging. Same spread feel, same lovely rich texture and smell. Tastes very good. I use it also as a frosting for those once-in-a-while mug cakes. I would have like to have had a larger container size available.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is the best sugar free and dairy free hazlenut spread I've tried. The texture is a bit different from those with sugar, but the taste is spot on. I like that it only has erythritol and not other sugar alcohols that cause more stomach issues. Overall, would recommend.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I like it as it has strong chocolatey flavour. The consistency is smooth with no oil separation. Sweetness is also good. It's taste is close to Nutella.

3b6240cc-f9e0-4ee5-8046-f195038e9854
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

A great keto diet / sugar free option for hazelnut spread, with healthy ingredients. I wasn't a huge fan of the texture (it was a little 'gluggy') and did have a slight unusual aftertaste. However, other than making my own it's the best hazelnut spread replacement I've tried.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I prefer the ChocZero hazelnut spread it tastes closer to Nutella with no aftertaste and is keto friendly. Unfortunately it’s been out of stock for ages so i thought I would try this one. It doesn’t taste as good, has a kind of bitter aftertaste (maybe because of the stevia) and a runnier texture. Won’t buy it again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love to use this chocolate together with other items I eat such as peanut butter or strawberries. I don't really like to eat it alone as you can taste the sugar substitute in it if eaten alone.