UG

Posted on May 28, 2022

My skin is matured aging, sensitive and acne-prone, and this is the best hyaluronic acid I have ever used. Gentle on my skin, It makes my skin less oily, hydrated and my pores are less visible. The scent is not that strong, almost unscented great for sensitive skin. I used it day and night . Highly recommended.

c0246403-fc4d-4245-8fe7-9ec9046299a0
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

i love this cleansing oil! all the products from pyunkang yul are amazing for those with very sensitive skin and this one is not an exception! it removes all my waterproof sunscreen and my minimal everyday makeup perfectly! no sure if this would work for waterproof makeup but for me does the job! will definitely buy again!

a0e6052c-07fa-4de7-9c0c-5ea56c9b6408
0d86d8a0-6784-4738-b6d4-49a3cb0c4979
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I didn't know what to do since iherb no longer sells the face shop rice water one that I used to use, so I took a bet on this one, and it is even better it feels like water cleaning up all of my eye makeup not oil. And it never stings my eyes.

ecf5ba1f-2bda-4f76-86a2-3de16d1032a2
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Y’all I usually never like NEVER write any reviews but this product deserves my comment ! The only oil,balm cleanser that TRULY remove my makeup even when i wear more that what usually people remove with oil cleanser and 2 pump is enough ! Really light and doesn’t have any pore clogging ingredient which is a must for my acne prone skin. It’s really large and isn’t pricey so don’t walk RUN

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

At first, I was skeptical about it, because I have tried other cleansing oils before and didn't like them at all. This one is a whole different story: it is a non-irritating cleansing oil that actually works for me. I use it as part of the "double cleansing" method for the evening routine, on dry skin, massage a small amount all over the face, then add some water to emulsify it, and wash it off with a cloth. I am very satisfied with the results as it effectively breaks down makeup (also mascara!) and sunscreen, without stinging the eyes. I think this one is a must-have product for people using makeup and spf. please give it a like! 👍🏻 Thank you!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

This cleansing oil and low pH deep cleansing foam (same company) is a great combination for my skin (oily in summer, drier in winter and very sensitive,I’m 38 ). I have never had breakouts after using this combination. This has happened when I have used the "Heimish" balm instead of this oil. I must honestly say that I don't use too much makeup and I don't use waterproof mascara. So I guess you will have to read more reviews about this product.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great product for the first step of double cleansing. The size is big and it is easy to use. You just rub a little bit on dry face to remove makeup and sunscreen and then you wet your hands and rub again and it create an emulsion. Then you just wash it and continue with your regular face cleanser. Its odorless and gentle, fits for sensitive skin. The package is convenient and friendly to use. Good price for the quality, definitely recommend this.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I bought this oil cleanser because it is first one which I saw in such a high quantity! I'm impressed by great quality pump and minimalistic bottle design. I use 3-4 pumps every night and it removes makeup and/or SPF perfectly. Sometimes I need to rub mascara extra. There is no smell and texture is very runny. Love it and would repurchase!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

A great cleansing oil that removes even water-proof mascara. Composition is simple and suits my sensitive skin. Doesnt have any scent which is also good. Very gentle, doesnt dry-out the skin and leaves it moisturized. Will suit any age. I like that the size is bigger than regular cleansing oils and you dont need much.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is my first time trying out this cleansing oil by Pyunkang Yul but I know I can always trust Pyunkang Yul. One pump is enough to take off my everyday makeup - which is sunscreen+concealer+powder+eye makeup. This cleansing oil doesn't have any fragrant as far as my nose can tell, which is fine by me.