UG

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love it because this cream is so nice. It can help my skin to repair quickly and hydrate my dry skin. The price is parity. The texture is not very thick but it has super moisturising effect and contains Centella to protect the skin. I will always repurchase it.

1c573f37-05c3-4d39-9c2a-70f2241ec815
5ebac415-0972-42f3-bc54-9182d6677062
bf671928-ea85-4a57-b33d-a37afb967730

Normally, I find thick sleeping mask to be best, but this one surprised me. It is medium cream consistency that leaves my skin with a glaze that leaves me glowing throughout the night. I should note this is a sleeping pack, not a mask. Yeah, not sure why. Anyways, out respect for the product, I will refer to it as a“pack.” I like this pack because it is isn’t heavy, but is works. I don’t find this pack to be heavy enough to replace my night moisturizer. Using it in addition to all of my other steps has been best. Should note a lot goes a long way. I don’t rub this in and I am not stingy with the pack.

b9ff76e7-4526-4b19-a74e-551db74b2d6c
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Absolutely love this cream. Will definitely buy again. On the tube it says “gel cream, but I would definitely not call this a gel type of cream. It’s a beautiful, light weight cream that feels luxurious on the skin. Amazing value for money, I cannot believe the tube contains 80 ml. It has a very, very discreet scent. Retinol has dried my skin and this cream improved my skin after only 2 days of using it. Amazing. Couldn’t recommend it more. Also cruelty free and vegan. What more can we ask for? 🤪

6c10a050-9a61-4abf-a525-9618126dca4c
cf02ba4d-de96-4f27-8b42-cc8592973a64
35d36054-e0bd-4ce7-93dc-f560f4647fd5
1a70eef2-03da-4703-a2c6-61a1bacf8fe7
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I'm in love. Can't wait for it to come back in stock, will purchase again immediately. Love the ingredients, it is non sticky on the skin and not heavy at all, but really includes the moisture in my skin. My skin feels so soft after waking up, it doesn't break me out. Love that it is cruelty free.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This product is soothing and almost numbing at points. It didnt clog pores or cause breakouts and I woke up with very refreshed, rejuvenated skin. My underes are very sensitive and easily become irritated/inflamed. The other day I used a new retinoid product and, despite my efforts to keep it away from my undereyes, I woke up feeling like I had a black eye. I used this and woke up with much calmer skin. I update my reviews regularly so please leave a like if this was helpful.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I really love this!!! When I first applied this to my skin I was really worried because my skin was very irritated at the time, and at first it seemed that it might irritate my skin more, but instead it quickly soothed my skin. It also locked in moisture, so now my skin is perfectly balanced. I will definitely repurchase! Edit: So I had recently destroyed my skin barrier using a different product. My skin was in absolute horrid condition. Probably the worst my skin has ever been in my life. My skin was very bumpy and irritated. Anyway, this cream helped to restore my barrier within a few weeks and now my skin is back to normal condition maybe even better than before! This will be on my HG list from here on out.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

So amazing! I am on prescription acne medication and this helps maintain my skin barrier! I put it on overnight on my off-nights from the medication. It doesn't sting and it doesn't leave much of a film so it doesn't get on my pillow or anything!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My favourite moisturizer and is great for sensitive skin. It is lightweight and great all year round. I can use it on its own or use it as a last step for layering moisturizers during winter or when my skin is extra dry. No smell and last quite a while

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FACE MASK!!!! My FAVORITE! The packaging is so pretty! No scent! I use at night after my moisturizer! Great for sensitive skin. Leaves your skin plump and moisturized! Great for the winter season bc it will benefit your dry skin. Great quality I wish the size was bigger

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love this cream! It has no scent the quality seems soooo good, the size is very decent it will last a long time, the texture is creamy but not oily at all, i feel the moisture deep into my skin, it did not irritate my super sensitive skin. The composition is nice