UG

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Magic oil

I love this oil! It is one of my best purchases. The scent is fair but it is the bestttt. I use it before sleeping on my stretch marks and darkened spots (resulted from pregnancy) and it works like magic. Since the first use I started seeing improvement! I am mixing some drops with vaseline to apply to my body as in the picture. I put like 5 drops on my face and neck! It is so nice with high quality and great price.The size is bigger than expected!

aa73c269-5e04-46f7-b7b8-6625669165f4
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Love this a lot. the scent of the oils is really good and the size is big. mixing it with the rosehip oil - rosehip oil smell is not too nice and I am glad I bought this one - mixing it with rosehip oil covering up the smell of the rosehip oil. not sure of the efficacy - used it for a few months on face.. no significant difference but probably it helps in the healing of a scar on my hand.

8d2e7a3d-bf17-476f-9246-5a605cec6002
0cae96eb-a025-4809-86b6-0076ee92a889
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

So, I was inspired to source a high quality, high concentration vitamin E oil as I have watched way too many YouTube videos of DIY stretch mark treatments and was inspired to see what inroads I could make to my own battle scars. My scars are old now and faded to white. I am using this oil in tandem with my dermaroller (yes, controversial, I know) and so far so good. The oil itself is clearly of a very high quality, with strong vitamin E concentration in reputable carrier oils (almond, apricot, avocado, sunflower, jojoba, rosehip etc) of a good viscosity and absorbs well. It has pleasant fresh scent (smells very faintly of lavender, not the pungent kind) and nice composition. I feel it is nourishing my skin and am hopeful that in tandem with the derma-rolling I am making some headway on my stretch marks. Interestingly, the bottle itself (a decent size) mentions it is good for scars and stretch marks. I am pleased so far …

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The bottle is bigger than expected so that’s a big plus. I think it will last a few months. Such a lovely light oil. Does not feel greasy and sinks well into the skin. It gives a nice youthful glow to the face. Makeup sits well on top too. I bought this to see if it will help fade out some of the marks on my cheeks and hopefully also soften some of my wrinkles.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Love the smell. I was surprised at the large size of bottle (which is good because my whole body needs this!) I would highly recommend this product. It may be a little more expensive but I have tried lots of other Vit E oils & in my opinion, worth the money. After that long babble...lol...likely why I don't do reviews, no one wants a novel.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I heard that Vitamin E oil is a strong anti oxidant priduct, it keeps skin younger looking. This is waterly (not thick) oil, there is slight smell but I quite like it. I wasn't sure about how to check how high Vitamin E dose is, so I picked the highest 70000 IU available here. Later I found out that natural Vitamin E like this is about the half of strength than artificial E, also 70000 IU is how much E is in the bottle. If you want to pick the highest one, choose 30ml and 70000 IU bottle.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Good vitamin e oil, very concentrated. The size is big, the smell is ok (not the best, maybe due to the oil mixture ) i use it to mix with body cream to prevent a stretch marks, and also mix with face cream and the face feels moisturize and nourished. The package with the dripper is convenient to control the amount so overall great quality for the price

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Received quickly. Good product, exactly what I was looking for. There isn’t a scent. I plan to use every day, it takes very little product so the size of the product is perfect. I actually have sensitive skin and haven’t had any reaction, but it has given me the moisture and nourishment my skin was lacking.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I loved this oil, it made my skin moisturized, dewy and balanced, I tried a lot of oils, this is great, I have sensitive and dry skin many times, but this oil relieved the irritation that occurs to me if I am affected by the external environment. Made my skin calm, relaxed and balanced. I will buy it over and over again.