UG

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This supplement is powerful and potent, yet pure and natural. Helps me stay calm on stressful days, and it works to level up my mood instead of it "swinging" during the day. Quality is great, taste almost un-noticeable. Good thing about tablets is that I can divide them in half, depending on a day, or use the whole tablet before going to bed for more restful sleep. Another great thing is that it doesn't make me feel 'sleepy', but calm and fresh during the day.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

From all the products seems the best for me. Am using it for 3 years. Sometimes even half of tablet helps to sleep. Or 1 tablet if I feel like it. Not more. And I get waht I need - good sleep and better feeling tomorrow.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Sleep improved immediately with this product and I like that I don’t feel hung over in the morning. The ingredient quality of this product is outstanding. Wish I had known about Valerian Extract months ago!

Posted on May 19, 2022

This valerian extract is the best quality I ever had. The best in this composition is the fact that is working. with previous supplements i could not sleep, now there is huge improvement. I sleep like a baby. I love this product

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I've tried many many valerian sleep aids, and the Planetary version is far and away the best of the bunch. It is the most potent (look for the amount of valerinic acid per tab/capsule: this will tell you its "knock out" factor)

This is the valerian extract I always buy. Unlike the unpleasant odor of valerian root capsules, this is relatively scentless. And it is a very effective sleep aid. I've used several brands and this one is by far the best.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

not sure about quality , or ingredients used, the package was delivered quickly. I just know it's a supplement that is supposed to address my sleeping concerns but not sure if it really works

578f04b9-c80f-48f4-bf46-785b656f131d
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Amount of an active ingredient is satisfied. Also it's .good quality

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I ordered this because the valerian root I usually buy, Natures Way standardized extract capsules have been out of stock. I feel this is not that good. It almost feels like it gives me energy instead of calming me down. I take valerian root to help me sleep and for stress. I don't think I would take this at night. Hopefully the Natures Way brand will be back in stock soon.