UG

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

My kids (7 and 4 year old) have sensitive atopic skin. I buy baby shampoo and shower gel because they tend to have more milder surfactants. And I do not use SLS products whatsoever. I’ve tried many shower gels and shampoos from baby category. This one is my latest discovery. It does not have any strong smell, it has yellowish color, quite thick. Great ingredients. Tiny drop is enough.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love the product.. Benefits of the shampoo: Gentle on eyes Scent so good Easy to wash up The benefits of this shampoo, I use it daily for my hair it keeps the hair moist and shine Good quality perfect size Good for sensitive skin I like the color of the package

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

'Hi there! I just wanted to drop you a message because I've been so shocked at how well my skin is reacting to your products! I ordered a couple of sample size products to try as my skin is sensitive & spot prone, and NOTHING has worked this quickly before. Thank you so much for creating your beautiful, natural, organic, environmentally friendly skin care products. I can't wait to order them full size!'

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

It has a pleasant smell, a pea sized amount is enough every bath. It doesn’t dry the skin and doesn’t irritate eyes ❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love it! The size is good and the scent is great. Very clean ingredients and safe for eczema prone and great for sensitive kids skin.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I used it for shower of my girl on hair and body and the texture is good. Easy to create bubbles on hair and it’s clean after washing.

Sophia
Posted on Jul 18, 2021

My first purchase from the Pipette brand: this baby shampoo & wash is good quality and great value for money. I can really smell the the roses and the geraniums and I really like it! The product lathers well, has a gentle composition which seems to be delicate enough for my hair and sensitive skin. I recommend trying and I will consider buying again. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up👍for me - many thanks!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Very good I like the scent and its not very strong shampoo for oily hair, very good size and packaging is practical with the pump

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

My first purchase from the Pipette brand, this baby shampoo & wash is good quality and great value for money. I can really smell the the roses and the geraniums nice small and soft on the skin it's good for sensitive skin.