UG

Posted on Mar 23, 2022
Great tint

I didn’t see much difference between the Ink and Velvet varieties of Peripera tints - they all have a mousse texture when applied. I adore the cute packaging! The Ink tint 05 Coralificial is definitely a warm coral (red-orange). See the picture ⬇️ Small tip: I apply a good coat of lip balm during makeup, and blot it with a tissue before applying the tint. The lips look gorgeous and the tint stays longer! Please ❤️ if my review was helpful!

12652b28-c64e-48e1-86b9-118204c8707a
e6db40f4-3188-4a2e-b487-5878eb6ef96d
995326f1-4c01-4e83-9294-2ccb8a96d9f9
Posted on May 11, 2022

My first orangey (coral) lipstick. I’m more of a pink lip person but I will 100% be re-purchasing this, here’s why: 1. The color! Beautiful! I was hesitant at first, but when applied in a thin layer it gives a very natural look. I took photos directly on the sun and in the shade. 2. Moisture. Doesn’t dry off your lips like lip stains do. Btw I wouldn’t call this a tint, it doesn’t stay on as well. Consider it a lipstick. 3. The texture. It makes my lips feel (and even look) kind of matte and velvety. 4. Very weak but pleasant scent. 10/10

5e882cbc-9bc9-4049-afc0-d22ea8ea892d
ef1f274e-4363-4306-993f-d88364fe7817
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The color is brighter than I expected. I thought it would be more muted, but on me I think it doesn’t quite suit my skin tone. I think if you have a warmer skin tone and coral colors suit you, this will look good on you too! I think I have a neutral to cool undertone so it didn’t quite fit. But I have it to my sister who has warmer undertones. The scent is sweet but not strong. It is semi opaque, so good if you like that effect. I found it was a bit patchy when applying to the lips. Also it leaves behind a tint after removing. I found the packaging cute but not very practical. Please thumbs up if this was helpful.

359c0416-30d5-46d0-b149-de4d6f796057
6586ec81-350d-4804-a2bf-35811c2b8589

It's the first time that I tried a lip tint, but I liked it. Looks very natural on my lips, does not dry them out unlike many long-lasting lipsticks. I applied in one layer only, and my lips look good even without prior nourishing. After I had a cup of coffee, it's still on my lips and it fades naturally with no ugly stains. Although if I wipe them with my finger, the finger is coloured, so it's not tatoo-like, just moderately lasting. This particular color is actually coral, with explicit yellow undertone which is not evident from the picture.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I love this lip tint! First of all, the packaging is really cute! The tint itself is very lightweight and refreshing, matte and smooth. The lip color stays put even after 6 hours, leaving lips feeling soft and velvety smooth. What I like most about this product is you can wear it sheer or you can build it up. It looks beautiful both ways. It's matte but feels very moisturizing and leaves my lips hydrated. It wears out evenly, so there's no need for frequent touch-ups.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Love the texture and scent of the product. The color is a little more orange than I expected but it still looks nice. It dries nicely and is comfortable on the lip. I use it then remove a bit with some tissue and it just a nice little extra color for the day.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I am obsessed with this lip tint which works also as a hydrating balm. It sits absolutely amazing on the lips with no transfer and it gradually fades throughout a whole day without looking weird. The color is versatile depending on how bright or natural you want it to be. For a more subtle look you can easy blend and fade it in the first minute of application.

Posted on May 5, 2022

On my pale cool toned skin the shade 05 Coralficial looks like a bright orange toned read. Perfect for summer! The finish is a soft velvety matte but not drying like many matte lipsticks because it's so silicone heavy. You only need a tiny amount to spread out to cover your lips. I find applying a heavy layer tends to crack up and flake during the day but a light layer stays put for several hours and is easy to touch up.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

fine scent, used once ok quality normal size age, package nice no benefit composition ok season unknown no moisturize texture sensitive I wouldn't purchase again lip color very orange and too bright no spf and dry the lips

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love this guy!!! The colors is so beautiful!! My fave lip tint used to be Clarins lip tints. As I can't afford that anymore I had to switch to something else. I think this guy gonna be another staple of makeup kit.