UG

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Great taste and super-clean feeling!

I love pretty much everything about this toothpaste: its rich texture that doesn’t turn into water in your mouth, natural flavour, a fresh feel, and last but not last the size: you don’t have to worry about your toothpaste running out unexpectedly. Top quality and a great pump bottle.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Nice floral toothpaste. the pack , while a nice gimmick, causes a lot of waste. By the way, I've seen alot (and I mean alot) unknow firms "from Korea" doing this kind of paste (by the way, same price, same package) so my guess a 3rd inkonwn party is the manufacture. As I mentioned, the taste is florally and not salty, and the paste is kinda gel like and very mild on the teeth

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Good pasta. It is not very thick. Compared to the consistency of classic toothpastes, it is more of a gel. It cleans and gives fresh breath without harmful substances.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I really like this product. the flavor is like gum,I use it every time,smart packaging, clean your teeth very good.its sensitive, gentle toothpaste. good quality, size,for every age.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Finally found the perfect toothpaste on iHerb~ I'm so happy that this works for me and my sensitive teeth and gums. It cleans well and is very gentle, I love that it has no fluoride too :)

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

It’s a bit more creamy then normal toothpaste and you can taste the floral taste, it’s a bit unusual. I love the package, it’s very convenient

Well, I prefer to use fluoride toothpaste (it's science approved), but I want to try this bottle. I like the quantity of the product but unfortunately I didn’t think how I would get the paste out of there at the end. This is the problem but the future problem 🥲. I don't really like the floral flavor because I feel it like a laundry detergent scent.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The scent mild and fresh. I was looking for fluoride free for toothpaste. I'll be further comments it once start to use. Nice packing

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Special packaging! the smell is good and the size is good as well. Love it and will purchase it again when it is on sale

Posted on May 14, 2022

Tried for the first time, and haven't been disappointed 🥰

335b08b8-1169-4b90-b8e2-c4584a209497