UG
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Life saver!

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate being able to buy Pepto via iHerb! I ran out months ago and have not found anything that works as well. Since we have not been able to travel for the last 3 years I have not been able to go to a country where Pepto is available. Such a relief now knowing I have a supply of Pepto to help me through gastric problems especially in the summer. Diarrhea, gas, indigestion, food poisoning, heart burn…I kid you not Pepto relieves everything dealing with my intestinal problems. Back when I used to travel a lot where I used to eat a lot of street market foods, I relied on Pepto to pull me through. It really is a life saver! Thanks Pepto and hurrah for iHerb.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Personally, I love this product. I have been used this product for 6 years. It is the good quality product. It tastes like candy, and easy to use. The chewable form of this product is able to bring while traveling than the liquild form.

d75ba2ce-2df5-442c-b995-a3e74d6c56f9
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This is great. I am sure it was due to this that had a fast effect on my stomach that's been strange for a week, making me at times dizzy. I am happy I got the last remaining in stock because I truly needed it.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This product is basically unavailable in the UK. Having found it at iHerb I am super impressed with the efficiency and speed of their service and the prices were much fairer than elsewhere. Would definitely buy again - thank you.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

So happy I found this on iHerb as it's not available locally. It works whenever my stomach hurts. Hope to find a wide variety of products here at a reasonable price.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

These are so handy. I keep them in my handbag because my acid reflux triggers any time. I need fast relief, and these little tablets are a huge help. They are also tasty.

Posted on May 9, 2022

What is not to love about pepto? It is a classic for upset tummies for a reason. I like the taste and the relief is almost instant. I love that I can toss these in any bag.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I’ve had these when we were kids (pink liquid type) it’s great for the relief of minor tummy issues. These come in table form which is more convenient. Taste is okay too.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

This is the best product for upset stomach. It tastes like candy and it's easy to take wherever you are.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

It's a necessity. We love to have this in the house for emergencies and when needed it works well.