UG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This peanut butter is amazing. Such a quality product, with simple ingredients, tastes so good, I use it on cinnamon raisin bread, on top of oats. Large serving for lower calories than regular peanut butter. Good size to get multiple servings. Great package from iherb, always arrives safely. I buy this peanut butter frequently.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is my husband’s favorite peanut butter and I was happy to find it at Iherb. Of course if you are a fan too, you know they removed the raisins. After ordering the product arrived quickly. If I have trouble finding this again I’ll count on Iherb.

3674a62c-43a9-4641-962d-13c1a432e696
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Glad to have this flavour back… it’s been out of stock for so long but I think it may be because the recipe has changed. Use to be cinnamon raisin swirl, now just cinnamon. Still yummy!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

The quality mazing it taste very good The ingredients very fine and clean I use for breakfast and desserts And the serving size quite enough

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Love the cinnamon with peanut butter taste and the sweetness with it as it is not too sweet. Like that there is no oil on the top that needs to be mixed in.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can only recommend it Super product. When I need something sweet, I take a small spoonful of this Supper fine peanut butter. I can only recommend it!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a pretty small plastic jar but probably a good thing - I'd eat all of it. So fresh and tasty! Everyone in the family prefers this one over all the others.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is a great product, mixes well and doesnt separate oil too much which can be annoying. The only reason i dont give it a 5star is because i would like it to have less sugar to improve on nutritional value

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

this tastes nice but it contains palm oil which contributes to the cutting down of the rain forest. come on guys you can do better than that!

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Delicious! Super tasty and delicious , highly recommended . Bought this multiple time