UG

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have been looking for this type of patch for a long time! Good quality, although the expiration date turned out to be very short. It is now the middle of August, and the expiration date of the patch expires in December of this year...I will definitely order next time, maybe I'll be lucky and the time will be longer

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

works well. only problem I have with them is there isn't a type listed on individual packaging which can make it confusing when putting these with others of same brand in purse.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

They are black, so called fashionable, and I had to donate a few of them. I wonder if it really IS, use a specific bandage for a specific use, I'll see.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Comfortable and stretchy fabric plasters. Doesn't remove nail polish when I use them on my fingers. Not waterproof though, the adhesive loses its effectiveness when it gets wet.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

No more damned plastic! I just adopted this brand. Best patches ever!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I tried on one particularly annoying bite, and very quickly forgot about it

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Update: I can't justify a 4-star review. Down to 2 stars. These are simply useless, they come off within minutes. If you keep the area where the plaster is perfectly clean and dry and don't move around too much, and preferably cover it with gloves or a sock or other fabric, it's ok. Otherwise it'll come off very quickly. As most of my bandage needs are on my fingers and hands, these are not very long-lasting - off within minutes.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Love this brand of eco friendly plasters. They stick to skin great!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

We use these (unfortunately) a lot but they are very good