UG

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

So delicious! The best cookies I've had in some time. I'm not the biggest fan of hard cookies so I was thrilled that these were on the softer side, but not too soft that they would instantly fall apart. It's a great snack for us sweet tooth's. But if I'm being honest, I went through the pack way too quickly.

9bc98f95-ea07-4eaa-8335-09b7e49161fd
a5f0a5d8-cd92-4d2d-82d9-2556b6615a22
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

While a little on the expensive side, the soft ones are my favorite! It's nice to have an allergen-free and Vegan treat available.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

If you’re gluten free it’s hard to find a good tasting cookie. These are them! Also great price for quality ingredients. The only problem is I always want more :)

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My daughter loves these cookies. They are a perfect snack. The packing is great and the size of each cookie is perfect. They have a great chocolate taste. Great price for being allergy free cookies.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I really like the concept behind this brand and I've tried a lot of their cookies, but they are all pretty crunchy... even this one that said it was soft baked... is crunchy. It tastes fine and I like that it is so health and allergen conscious, but wish they were softer.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

They are lovely cookies--the texture is nice and soft, and they are not too sweet. Wish there were more in the box, as they seem to disappear quite quickly. Good quality product but a bit too pricy. No sketchy ingredients, and the whole family enjoyed them.

Posted on May 28, 2022

When taking into consideration the ingredients used in this product the taste is really good and better than expected. Good as a snack and of a great quality. The only thing that annoyed me is the size of the package and amount of cookies

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I really liked it. Taste like regular chewy delicious cookies. The size is very good.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

15 cookies in the package. Soft texture but not crumbly. My whole family enjoys them. I'd buy again