UG

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This purchase has been a Wonderful product to help my husband with his blood glucose and diabetes. I believe in this product and seen it work first hand. The ingredients in this pill doesn’t have much taste, and it is such a great supplement in aiding with the health of my husband when I was very concerned. I still see improvement in his diet and he is able to get his blood sugar under control.

d61ed057-3748-4e24-8479-505297f1093d
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I started taking it after my Creatinine test was slightly above the upper limit at 1.24. In a subsequent blood test, three weeks after taking it the Creatinine level dropped to 1.06. Turns out there are quite a few research papers about this effect ( although no full scale clinical trial). Very promising.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Great quality, no fillers or other herbs, the only ingredient is banaba leaf extract. People with insulin resistance can definitely benefit from it, can help especially with weight loss. Best to take if with meals, preferably with every big meal. Even if taking 3 capsules per day, the price is reasonable.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Read about this product good for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels so take it with other products such as bitter melon and cinnamon for beneficial sugar regulation

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Fast delivery!! Fast delivery!! Fast delivery!! Fast delivery!!Fast delivery!!Fast delivery!! Fast delivery!! I love it. I will buy it again soon. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised. Even though it's so cheap, not only the quantity but also the quality is so good I don't hesitate to recommend this product to people around me

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I was absolutely stunned. The product raised doubts about whether this price was correct. It was too cheap for the price set and also gave me satisfaction I'm recommending this to people around me and I'm willing to buy it again

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A doctor friend who has diabetics takes this just before she eats her meal. Ever after I keep in mind and recommend this who are in need.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have received it very fast and have been taking it 3 times everyday. It seems like very effecitve to reduce blood sugar to me.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I bought the banana leaf nutritional supplement after being recommended. I've heard a lot of products say it's good value for money, so I'm going to try it regularly :)