UG

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

This is my first experience with Andrographis. I've read it has antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and immunostimulating properties. It may reduce the duration and severity of upper respiratory infections such as those associated with the common cold or flu. I'm not sure about doses yet as different brands have different doses. I've chosen this one because it consists of 400mg of Andrographis extract 12:1 (whole plant) and 100mg of Elderberry + Isatis + Honeysuckle. 2 capsules a day and only 8 euros. Paradise Herbs is a trusted brand so I think it's a good deal. Stay healthy!

a9f23df3-5385-4a7e-8e3d-967e0a164388
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Love Paradise Herbs products. Always high quality. Small veg capsules. Non Toxic extraction, Full spectrum, No additives, & No fillers. Easy to swallow. Andrographis is a fantastic natural bitter remedy for respiratory health and I always get positive results when I take it. Also reported to have antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This remarkable plant has been used for centuries in Asia as a traditional medicine for a range of ailments. It’s also an important constituent of at least 26 Ayurvedic formulas, and today it’s touted as a top antiviral herb and remedy for respiratory conditions. we are taking these to boost our immunity in this Covid19 environment. So far we are good

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Multi-acting immune-defense supplement. Doesn't make one too reactive, but supplies steady, gentle anti-microbial defenses while milding supporting one's general immune strength. Never had it affect my digestion so I've had no worries there either. Always feel worse when I run out of this stuff, and get symptomatic improvements when my iHerb delivery arrives :) Very good price too.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

After taking the product for about 2 weeks , i seem to catch flu less often than before. Not only that it also helps to speed up recovery if happen to fall sick. Guess it helps overall immunity.. hope to see more amazing results in days to come..would recommended this product to everyone that wish to boost their immunity..

820816da-dcf8-4ad4-ac21-75fea7a700c1
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have read studies on the use of andrographis for rheumatoid arthritis and other illnesses. It is described as working against endotoxin absorption, so I thought to give a try for my bloating from foods. it works for me! I also like that it has no excipients, just the herb. I open the capsule and use thr contents only.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and immunostimulating properties Multi-acting immune-defense supplement. Doesn't make one too reactive, but supplies steady, gentle anti-microbial defenses while mildly supporting one's general immune strength This cold-property herb helps: reduce fever, combat inflammation, reduce oxidative stress, relieve symptoms of the common cold and flu.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Easy to swallow. The price is good and I like the product. Andrographis have antiviral, antioxidant benefits and have immunomodulatory benefits for the immune system. I haven't any stomach problem from this product, so all good. In composition are elderberry and other two plants that works in synergy with andrographis.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Good quality product, I am satisfied with it. Nice, safe packaging. The size of the capsule is small. It has no taste, no smell. There are no additives in its composition. I really like this brand. This product has helped a lot in the recovery from pneumonia. I recommend.

650374cd-6732-4712-a18a-3224f564bda3