UG

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I got a recommendation for Amla products and decided to try it. I bought this because of good reviews and it's a company with a long history. I started taking it about a month ago and I think that it helps me with my hair and weight. I lost a few pounds without doing anything and I feel like my hair loss got better. Maybe it's psychosomatic because I read a lot about but for now, I ordered one more I

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I wouldn't be without Amla............its so beneficial for your hair as i have a tumor so my hair falls continuously and amla has helped slow the fall.I have also lost 20% inner body fat since using Amla( my naturopath did a body scan and he was impressed) I'm 70 so i'm impressed with me as well

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My husband takes this for arthritis in his knees. I is a must have anti-inflammatory. We always like to have it around when needed. I have had amla as a concentrate to make drinks (for the same purpose) but the pills are much more convenient. This seems to be a good quality brand.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

After a long time of struggling with hair loss I’ve decided to try Amos capsules, the smell is horrible, like Amla powder, I’m sure that this smell is not horrible for everyone, but for me it’s pretty harsh, the brand is awesome though, they makes top quality product, hopefully I’ll see some hair transportation in a couple of months

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Paradise herbs, to me always the best of them all, quality and price wise. Happily anticipating trying amla for the first time. I'll know more at the end of this bottle.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

These are much healthier than your usual Vitamin C capsules which are made artificially and are influenced by bad things along the way. Amla is much healthier and safer to consume on a daily basis.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I studied abroad in India and I will never forget the almost-instant magical effects of eating amla fruit! I was excited to see it available in capsule form. I think I have more energy; I am excited to see the effects of taking it long-term.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Amla berries are full of vitamin C. They also contain quercetin, ellagic acid, A and B vitamins as well as some minerals. This supplement is not only my immunity booster but also has anti-inflammatory effects. Great!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

great traditional ayurvedic supplement. amla extract has shown to have anti-diabetic activity by significantly decreasing the activity of the carbohydrate digesting enzymes alpha-amylase and beta-glucosidase, due to the presence of higher amounts of ellagic acid and ascorbic acid.