UG

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Delicious!

These honey grahams taste and have the texture of cookies more than typical graham crackers. They’re thicker but in smaller squares than graham crackers, as you can see in the picture. I bought them to make s’mores, but the two boxes I ordered contained mostly broken pieces. I only found a few whole cookies to use for s’mores, but they taste great and I will gladly buy them again.

45faa30a-1186-4397-a3cf-930310cd1726
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I had not been able to have a Graham cracker in years because I am gluten-intolerant, so I was really surprised to see these here on iHerb. Pamela's products have always been high quality and have a great taste, but I have never seen these in stores. There are a lot of crackers in this, which is a serendipity because I can eat from this box several times. These are just right when you want something to chew on late at night, but don't want something too sweet. They taste just like regular Graham crackers, which I would expect from Pamela's, and she uses the best quality ingredients. You will like these.

These are not real graph crackers. They are a lot stiffer and thick and not airy or crispy like you'd expect a graham cracker to be. They taste different too. But, as far as fake graham crackers go, these are still quite tasty. For me, I'd rather get real graham crackers than these imitations, but if you're in a place where you can't get real graham crackers, then these might do for making smores or something like that.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

My whole family loved these! The texture is different than a regular graham cracker, a little thicker and more like a shortbread cookie. We like that they hold up better to dunking in milk and the flavor is amazing.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great taste and easy to make loved it thanks. Size could have been better package was great, quality fantastic and ingredients good i use it for lunch and tea very yummy indeed. thanks

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

These are by far the best tasting gluten free graham crackers on the market. They are much thicker than a typical graham cracker. They make big, indulgent s’mores though and that’s a plus. They’re great in recipes and for gluten free pie crusts.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Gluten free doesn’t mean compromise with Pamela’s gluten free grahams. These crackers are thick and stand up to s’mores. Used they with oat butter and they were a superb dessert.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great taste for a wheat free option. My husband and I snack on these routinely. They seem like they would be fantastic as a graham cracker crust.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

These aren’t your typical gram cracker. Delicious Cinnamon flavor. If you have ever made graham crackers these are very similar in taste and texture. They aren’t super crispy but they still make an excellent s’more. These arrive in 1/2 sheets. Good quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The best cookie I ever had in my life! I am not american, so graham crackers weren’t a thing in my life. Well they sure are now, they’re my guilty pleasure, i recommend ordering minimu 2 packs, trust me!