UG

leah
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It lightened my skin and moisturized as evident on the photos below before and after without filter. I only used it once a day as opposed to instruction to twice a day but it already does the job on trying to even out the dark spots. I would have breakouts usually and have to continue using it. I like the results

ec0f27fe-08e0-4c71-9b55-af571f80eabb

It's my second bottle and i can see the great results. - Reduced dark&Age spots and acne scars - My face and neck getting brighter and look shine and radiance. - Improve skin in overall - Clarify my face , my face is firm, soft and smooth. This cream is good brightening, moisturizer and improvement. Good for aging , crack , dry , sensitive and all skin types. It's intense texture cream but fast absorption i focus on dark spots it's lighter. I use it at day with arbutin serum , fast results for my skin. I like it , great quality and benefits for skin and issues. Big size and luxury package. Don't worry about the scent it's soft and lovely has a signature from Palmer's. Suggest it!! 💗💗

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I like it, intense and nice scent for me. I use at AM and PM , it make face look bright and clear suddenly maybe because it contain sunscreen. Whatever i like it , big size , night texture and good moisturizer at winter. I think it's suitable for aging , dark spots and damage skin. Nice cream. 😁

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It's good for my aging skin, i use it at morning apply to my face and neck focus on dark spots it's great results. It reduced dark spots, brighter skin and tone enhance my face. It's good moisturizer and brightening cream with niacinamide very gentle and rich texture. I have sensitive skin this cream gentle to my face. Great benefits for skin issues. Palmer's is gentle skincare products with quality, i love it. It's worth , big size and good results.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have tried this cream before, it has an aroma that some people may not like, it does not bother me at all, the texture is thick, it has worked very well for me with constant use, it definitely lightens the spots on the skin skin, because of the type of ingredients, I only use it at night, the quality is very good and it is cruelty-free, something that is very important to me.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

wow! the texture is so smooth and has pleasant scent. dark spots are slowly lightening up after only a week. easy to use right after washing face in morning and at night. this is great for sensitive skin like mine and provided all day moisture. package arrived quickly and in good condition.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It’s a great product, I use it once a day daily and the results were shocking my skin is now brighter, shinier and softer and it happened in very short time (about 3 weeks) and I will continue all the amount to see greater results. The scent is beautiful, the quality is high, the amount is enough, and the package is well sealed.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The Palmer’s night cream that I use is still out of stock so I opted to try this. It’s not the same scent but it’s not bad. It smells good and it smelled citrusy for me, so it gives off a refreshing scent. It’s moisturizing but can feel sticky/tacky which is the part I don’t like about it.