UG

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

i like it, I mix this powder with hot milk and I add stevia sweetner to it, it tastes good just like hot chocolate but with more benefits, the ingredients are all natural , organic and healthy as well. I think I am going to drink it everyday. Another thing is that the package is friendly to the environment.

8abc3981-02a1-452c-8f38-0c5d545cd0c9
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Great taste and quality ingredients! I add it to my coffee and it can be a bit grainy on top after mixing, but it's not really noticeable when drinking. I definitely notice the difference in my mood from the ashwagandha and the probiotics have helped my gut issues. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This chocolate latte is delicious, looks like its quality is very good. I love that contains probiotics, which is very beneficial for you stomach. The taste is delicious. I like to add some coconut sugar to make it much yummy. The size is good enough. I drink it at lest twice a week, honestly is very good and healthy because its ingredients. I truly recommend it! If you find my comment useful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I am in love with this chocolate latte! The taste is very delicious and the Ashwagandha contained in the drink always reduces my stress. I always use this mix before I sleep and it just helps me to relax. This is my second purchase of the product and would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I really love the taste and love that everything in this is organic. I’m unsure about this warning though: California proposition 65: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

So good didn’t use it cause of pregnancy the package good size blend in milk shake taste nice so high quality ingredient no caffeine serving big amount

3243ecf8-e1c5-4523-a7ed-aa71a3713ed7
Posted on May 28, 2022

Love this product. I mix it with the mint latte or decaf coffee or just have it plain. Hot or cold it is wonderful. Highly recommended. in

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

The first Recipe i made was chia seeds pudding. High quality ingredients, tastes great, and there are so many health benefits. The adaptogen Ashwaganda helps you balance all your hormones in your body including stress. Good to have in the morning as it is energizing.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This is a lovely warming and nurturing chocolate drink. I like it with soy milk, it is a rich texture and tastes delicious. Nice to have instead of dessert !!