UG

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 24, 2022
Effective! Removed all worries!

I’m really amazed with just 1 pill. I really have hesitations to try it since It’s my first time to take all the ingredients. And also I have asthma and allergy even with wheat and lemongrass. But because of poorly controlled asthma and previous smoking history, I really want to try. Today, I started with just 1 pill, planning to increase after a week of use. It’s true that you will fill like slight heat in your chest. But what I amazed me is that after hours, I felt an unusual lightness in the chest and in my breathing. I did not experienced the chest heaviness even I’m exposed to a humid environment and using double face mask. I think it works!!! Wonderful! 👍👍

Posted on May 22, 2022

Seems to be some good traditional herbal ingredients in here. Trying it for a few days now and let's see how things go. Taste fine. Smells fine. Packaging was really good - despite the glass bottle, there was extra care and bubble wrap all around this bottle

Posted on May 1, 2022

Excited to try this! However I didn’t notice on the side it has a reproductive warning. This concerns me but I’ll look into it. Great ingredients nonetheless.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Contains organic Ayurvedic herbs and certainly helped clear my lungs after severe flu or RSV virus

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Iherb got it to me quick and the fact that its organic and helps my respiratory will have me getting it again.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Good to take full contents twice a year. I generally like "Organic India" products

souuha
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Good qualtity product to support respiratory system

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I use this product new ,, it is working but price is very high and not logic ,, my breathing become little better and more easy .

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great support for lungs after covid