UG

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1926
This works wonders for fall allergies.

Normally I have completely debilitating allergies from the end of August till the beginning of November. Sneezing constantly, itchy eyes -- it's terrible. This year I started the nettle and quercitin in early August and I have had NO SYMPTOMS at all, hardly even a sniffle! The only side effect I've noticed is that my nose feels a little dry on waking, but nothing like the dryness I'd experience from OTC anti-histamines like Claritin. It's amazing as I've been battling fall allergies my entire life, and now I can finally enjoy the season. So happy!

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have so many allergies and intolerances. I have to study everything I put in my body. This product, this brand, is one of the few things that gives me instent relief from sinus pain and pressure.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Finally something that actually works for my food sensitivities!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Excellent product. I love that it's in gelatin without fillers.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Good ingredients, and has helped with my allergies.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Good combination with nettle. I took regular quercetin from 15 to 28 days. And this one with nettles from 1 to 15.