UG

Posted on Nov 2, 2021
Love the natural flavor; doesn't taste artificial

I love how mild the taste is so I can easily mix with plant milk or in my oatmeal. It does not thicken like other flavors do so need to adjust liquids or it gets too watery, which can be a downside sometimes when mixed with foods. As a post workout protein shake its great!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The BEST protein powder out there! Not only is the packaging great but the size is massive and it tastes sooo good, the quality is incredible and the powder just melts into the water/milk easily and doesn’t turn lumpy. I mix the whey protein powder with skimmed milk before and after my training and workouts and they’ve become a staple in my fitness and diet journey. The ingredients have no red flags and I’ve honestly benefited so much from this as it helps my reach my protein goal and is not high in calories. DID I MENTION IT TASTES INCREDIBLE (obviously I’m a great fan of the vanilla flavour). However, this is just a supplement for protein, not a replacement. So don’t rely on it solely as your only protein source. And don’t use it as a way to evade eating if you’re on a diet. As that is dangerous.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Arrived sooner than I expected. I have had Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey before so I expected the same good quality and the best flavours on the market. Did not disappoint. The French Vanilla Creme flavour is by far the best tasting. It tastes great mixed in a smoothie or even just with water. I ended up buying two and they all came in proper packaging. I also enjoy the fluffy texture of the protein as it never clumps up and mixes properly. This is one of the best whey proteins to add to your workout regime. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have been using optimum nutrition gold standard whey for years. It is hands down the best whey protein powder there is. French vanilla is my favourite flavour so far. A subtle vanilla flavour and not too sweet like vanilla ice cream. Perfect when making protein shakes.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

A great and delicious way to get some extra protein in your diet. I add one scoop to my daily smoothie to make it a bit more nutritious. Great taste, mixes well, and almost pure protein—no sugary fillers. Great value.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is one of the best tasting Whey protein powders I have tried. It's excellent quality: Complete amino-acid profile and mixes well. The consistency is excellent and suitable for shakes with water/milk and also in high-protein desserts, ice-cream and pancakes.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Great powder for my shakes. I add them to everything. consistency: not very thick taste: amazing packaging: great, container is air tight price: worth the money Drink this after every workout and you will the difference in your body fitness level. Great quality.!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Got it during sales, taste great and the quality is good. I usually have it after my workout, will purchase again but maybe different favor to try the other favor out. There is so many favors to choose from, got to try them all!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

My favorite protein powder, tastes good and already seeing some very good results, i love mixing some with oatmeal or with my iced coffee in the morning!