UG

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Have been using this brand for a while, surprised to find it here on iHerb, a lot cheaper to buy it on iHerb than the local online store. Will definitely re-order one nature soaps here. The soap itself is very gentle and moisturising, it doesn’t dry off your skin, the smell is good and mild. Love it!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I've been using One With Nature soaps for many years now. They make you feel clean, do not dry out the skin and I love the wide range of scents to choose from. I love the Shea Butter for a slightly more moisturizing experience. I will recommend it esp if you tend to have dry skin. These bars are quite hefty than most at 200g and will last me many months. I typically stock up on these soaps in several different scents during a sale.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Posted on May 27, 2022

Love these bars of soap. They are really big family sized so last a long time, great value for the money. The soap is silky smooth and not drying at all. Still my favourite is the rose petal scented. They both have Shea butter which is so good for the skin.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The size is regular... The soap is gentle on skin and it feels good after shower ... The Shea butter helps with dry or sensitive skin... The scent is not strong ... it fades away after a while of use.... I think you need to continue to use a certain soap to see the quality ..

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have long been a fan of One with Nature's soap bar range and have tried many of the scents. My favorite is still the Dead Sea mud for its detoxifying benefits. I thought I'll give this shea butter one a try since I enjoy shea butter in my skin products. Like all soaps in this range, it's a pretty big bar so it lasts quite long. It has a mild, neutral scent and lathers well. It's gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It does seem to be a bit richer and more moisturizing than my favorite but I think I'll stick to my regular Dead Sea mud because it doesn't do anything extra.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I use this as my bath soap and I love it! It's gentle on my dry and sensitive skin. There's no scent. The size is HUGE so I can use it for a long time. This is a high-quality product that I'll re-purchase.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love this soap and have been using it for the past 3 years. It leaves my skin soft and the smell is not overpowering. It lasts quite a bit too. Highly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

My wife and I love these large, hard milled bars of soap from One with Nature. They moisturize, have a wonderful fragrance, and are of very high quality. Gentle on the skin, a joy to use, and long lasting!