UG

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
The only thing my kids will use

My kids get stuffy noses from allergies a lot, and this can cause sinus headaches. No matter what I tried, I could not get them to use a nasal spray, so on a whim I bought this, and now we can't live without it! They use it ever time they start getting a stuffy nose and the headaches are almost non-existent now! I also had my older kids use it when they had Covid and they messaged me and told me it was amazing and wanted to know where I got it. :)

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I live in the dessert, it’s very dusty outside and I live in a home where the ac runs 24/7 so the air is not have the best quality. Benefits include keeping my allergies at bay, relieving my dry nose, and the scent is very soothing, therapeutic and fresh.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is about the same size as a chapstick, easy to keep in your pocket. It has consistently cleared a stuffy nose instantly, every time I used it. Also helps relive sinus pressure headaches and helps me breathe more easily when congested. It has an herbal scent that is not overpowering, but has always provided rapid results. Great product to keep on hand year round.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I purchased this for my son to use for seasonal discomfort. He likes it very much. The quality & scent is good and effective. The value is also very good. The frequency that he needs to use it is only at night before he goes to bed for the benefit of a better nights sleep. Packaged very well.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Fantastic natural sinus inhaler. Helps to open sinuses (if not too congested) with a lovely eucalyptus minty warm feeling sometimes radiating down throat into upper respiratory. So helps me with my somewhat chronic sinus issues. Also works wonders if there are unpleasant smells about.Thank you Iherb for carrying this somewhat hard to find product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Your classic olbas scent, what more do you need?! (basically a nice mint) Good for recovering from a cold or stuffy nose. Unblocks any nose and helps you breathe in a pinch. Kind of a life necessity if you ask me! You can use these for months if not years if you take care of them and screw the top on properly. I'd recommend buying a bunch for each member of the family as no one wants to share something that's been up some else's nose! Pro tip: write your initials with a marker on the base! For best results hold one nostril closed and breath deeply, then swap and do it again. Don't over do it though as it can be quite strong!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I really like this brand so I was glad to see Olbas has an inhaler... It works! I've been fighting a cold so I decided to give it a try. It's nice to have something on hand to help alleviate clogged nostrils. I love the small size so I can carry it with me in my pocket or purse. It's about the size of a lip balm. The menthol scent is invigorating. I use it whenever my nostrils are clogged to open them up so I can breathe again. This was my first time trying this item and I must say... I wouldn't want to be without it!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Always in my pocket! Mint and eucalyptus inhaler. Saves me before migraines or during nausea. Helps to breathe when the nose is blocked. Natural, high quality, compact and lasts a lot of time. Amazing!

2decbabf-e94e-47a8-b55d-1b5938d1134e
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This helps with irritated lungs and is a great value . You can buy these inhalers from essential oil retailers but they cost a lot more . This is just as good or better because they use recipes that have been around a long time and have provent o be effective . My wife has a to wear a mask for 12 hours at a time and this helps .

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I always have one of these inhalers in my pocket to keep my sinuses clear. Love the smell of it very cleansing .Been using this Olbas products for many now.