UG

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Sweetness Without Harm

It is a wonderful product. I also like the flavored versions from this company. I put this in my mom's coffee, along with monk fruit extract. They pair excellently. I keep it in the refrigerator. I used to buy powdered forms of stevia, but they clumped and became hard as a rock. The only downside to this is that it is expensive. I believe the alcohol extracts cost less. I chose this one because it is alcohol-free. On the other hand, boiling an alcohol-extracted stevia for a little while without a cover would make the alcohol evaporate. So maybe I'll try that next time.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

We have been using this for around 8 years since my hubby was diagnosed with cancer, hence we have cut out as much sugar as possible (cancer feeds in sugar) It is the best stevia we have found. We would be lost with out it. No after taste, you only need a few drops in a drink. It’s in an easy take anywhere bottle. It’s just the best and tastes great.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I am on a keto diet so I need to find sugar and syrup replacement. This is one of those sweetener which taste more like normal syrup. The price is not low but I don't use it very often and the size is ok, the quality of the product is good.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I've purchased this stevia several times. It tastes great and doesn't leave that icky after taste like other brands. It's also gentle on the stomach because it doesn't contain alcohol. And the bottle lasts for about two months when you use daily. Love the quality and the packaging.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

NuNaturals has been my go to for stevia for years. A tiny drop is all you need to add sweetness. I’ll use it to sweeten a smoothie, yogurt, chocolate etc. One bottle lasts me a really long time!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I can only have stevia as a sugar sweetener and this product is perfect for me! I use it to sweeten up my shakes. A few drops goes a long way. This product lasts forever.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I use the NuNaturals alcohol free liquid Stevia in all of our drinks hot and cold. My husband and I both believe it is the best, we have tried many brands and this is the one we are sticking with! No bitter after taste.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Made my smoothie ultra sweet, only used 3-4 drops. Maybe I have to really go easy on this as it does affect the flavor slightly.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I keep a bottle at work for drinks that do not have enough or any sweetness to them. Works great. Or if I purchase a raw juice that has no sweetner added than I put this in it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This is great for sweetening my husbands water as he doesn't like plain water. However, we did find that we had to use more of this one than we do when we use the vanilla flavoured one.