UG

Posted on May 2, 2022
Numi's Collection Offers Variety

With Numi's Collection, there are 16 individually wrapped tea bags that range across all flavor notes from rooibos to their chocolat chais and golden tea. I purchased as a gift for a tea lover who is looking to try new teas. This will give them many choices. The packaging is very pretty and the quality of the tea is great.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Like this tea collection sampler so much - it allows to try 16 different tastes. Numi is a great quality tea and using package with tea bags is really handy during the working day in the office. Few tastes after this try went to musthaves. For example White Rose, Moroccan Mint, Aged Earl Grey, Jasmine Green, Breakfast Blend. But there are a lot of more unique flavors where everyone can choose anything suitable.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

When u know it is a good tea brand and spoilt for choices what to drink, this is a great option to purchase to figure what you like. I think I like most so I will purchase this collection again.

f60605df-b5e6-4f50-9a0a-919c9277e37a
3a5e647d-a991-4d68-b9a7-3af65e432f1b
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love the variety and the wat they label and list down the ingredients of each tea type. Their caffeine levels are also listed (none, low, mid, high). Although their ‘high caffeine level’ ones aren’t that strong in my opinion. It would make a great gift for any tea lover!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I tried this brand for the first time, and the good point is that I can try the 16 different flavors, which is not easy to find with other brands. Each flavor is tasty and it's fun to choose new one every day. Quality is also good with organic herbs and spices.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is a perfect way to try many lovely Numi teas and find your favorites. I love it that now there are so many in this variety box. It's a good mix at about half and half caffeinated and non caffeinated and that the caffeinated ones now tell you if they are high caffeine or lower. I especially love the Chai Rooibos, the Rose white tea and also the Toasted Rice Matcha.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Numi became my favorite brand and it is wonderful to be able to taste so many of their teas. All of them are excellent. Teas I would not ordinarily like, I did now, because of the high quality ingredients. For example, I never liked gun powder green tea, but in this case it was a delicious and it did not get bitter after leaving the bag in for too long .

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I am still working my way through this sampler box, but so far so good! Numi makes excellent tea, and I have yet to try one I don't like. I thought this sampler would be a great way to try a bunch at once. Would be a great gift or a nice way to treat yourself!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This selection is gret for those times when you want something a bit different. The variety included many that I had noever tasted before and I was pleasanlty surprised wiht some delightful new fllavors. I had just come down with a severe head cold when theses arrived and the novel choices were a big plus during the days I was home recovering.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Good quality tea, love the variety and how the caffeine quantity is shown on each packaging. A surprise every morning when I make my cup of tea!

7cb88e2f-d792-4fd1-86e1-96b6d2663b06