UG

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
מצוין!

I would most definitely recommend this product to all due to the fact is it incredibly easy to use and its good quality. Comfortable size, my baby loves the fact she can use it whilst teething but also as a fun toy at the same time! It’s super easy to keep clean and the fact it can be cooled to soothe sore gums is a big plus.

ea4cdfe1-f704-4c32-92c4-86426e1f0a82
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

My baby loves to chew on it since he’s started teething, he’s 8 months now and his gums are irritated. The good thing about this teether is that it has many different shapes on its sides so I don’t have to buy multiple. My baby also enjoys playing with it!

478de3cb-37a2-4bf9-975e-6546d3949527
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Its colorful so my baby will immediately reach for it when its held out to her. The size makes it a bit bulky and heavy but now that she's nearing 6 months old, she can handle it by herself. The only downside is that it cant be steam or boil sanitized so you'll need chemical santizing fluid if you want to thoroughly clean it. I suppose thats due to the gel inside the keys which keeps them cool

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

a nice baby teether toy , it have a side that you can freeze it ! and quality is good and the size of the toy is also good use for 4 months baby

eeb1f437-5902-4298-a99d-59fd5774d7e3
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Baby likes it! Has his attention right away at 4 months. Easy to grasp but the ring the keys are on is a little stiff, the keys don’t move smoothly around the ring. So far it’s a hit even though it doesn’t move or jingle like we thought it would.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

The colors are really bright and my twins chew on the many teaching surfaces. It's well made and I doubt it will come apart no matter how much they fight for them. They have one other teacher that makes a sound which they love but this one is chewier.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I think it is safe (**my baby is 8 month old), helps in the motor skills and as a cooling teether. The quality is fine for the price.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

These are really quality products that I can trust for my grandkids! We trust this brand and use it a lot! They are packaged nicely, are a perfect size, and last a long time!