UG

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Great product

My hair fall was a bit extreme so I had my labs checked and everything turned out normal except for my vitamin D. I learned that deficiency in Vitamin D could also be a cause for hair fall. My Doctor advised me to take 50,000 iu every week for 12 weeks. I opted to take this brand as it was much more affordable than other brands. I take 5 pcs once a week. The quality is great. I have not experienced any side effects after taking it. They are tiny soft gels which is easy to swallow. Shipping came days early than expected which was a plus since I live in Kuwait. Over all it was a smooth purchase with a great product.

cbd16300-88c7-4207-a42e-380066ec7095
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

try vit D3 for more than 8 months. in the first month consume this product my vit D level are only 23 point ....last month when check again in local laboratory...number are increasing to 83.8 points. really happy with that and my body feel much fitter. recommended product...

1edaa843-030d-495f-89b4-d49e13adf114
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

It's hard to find vitamin D with high dose (10000 IU) in my country, but I can find it here easily. It is cheap. It's small and in softgel form so it's very easy to swallow. A bottle contains 120 softgels so one bottle is enough for four months. It's very useful, it boosts immunity. Thank you!

941feb1a-0b13-4a6c-83b4-c3ac14b14a80
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

so happy that I can find the high dose vitD3 on iherbs. the standard vit D3 we can find in our country is 1000 IU and to find higher than that usually you will need the doctor prescription. I bought like a 10 bottles of this 😄 and have been starting to consume it and I feel so much better already. my vit D3 is very low and I need to boost up and this is just right for me. thank you

0873d11b-9837-4d27-a327-bfc3851f604f
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Just wanted to share my experience with this supplement. I had just come back from the US and found that I couldn't get enough Vitamin B and D. The FDA restricts intake to 1,000mcg or less per day for adults, so I was worried about taking all the supplements necessary to gain again on my 400lb body weight.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have a lot of good things to say about this vitamin. I started taking it around 5 months ago and I noticed some changes in my health which is not that uncommon, as most products work from the inside out. The only thing is, I didn't notice any changes in my mood at first, but after some time, things got better. Even though that is completely

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This product was recommended by a friend, who told me about it, and I decided to purchase it. The first night I took the product, both my husband and I felt better. We had lost some weight in the past few years, but since taking this supplement we have been able to keep it off. This vitamin has also improved our quality of life as well as made

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I saw a lot of positive reviews about this supplement on Amazon and decided to give it a go. I took two pills in the morning and two at night and within 2 days, I noticed significantly improved mood, increased energy, less fatigue, more focus. My sleep was better too. Overall, I have no complaints!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for over a month now and the effects are incredible. I am able to maintain a healthy weight while improving my overall quality of life, mood, and well-being. This is not an easy task with all the busy work I have to do but this vitamin has really made it possible for me.