UG

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Bought this vitamin D many times. But this is the first time I'm writing a review on this product. Just wanted to say that delivery is fast and the price is very reasonable. The product is also very good 👍. Bought the product for my family members and friends. Will buy again.

d67615f7-d1a7-427c-8e85-6dbdd1b7fb1d

really appreciate the quality of NOW vitamins package. The price is right and the brand effect is dependable and fast absorption. If you don’t have a time for sun. These vitamins come in an easy to small size capsule - and high dosage another good reason to buy This vitamin help our immune and bone. Have no taste Ingredient If you have a deficiency off D take it now from NOW

7e5029b1-a1fd-4b73-9c65-59d070684ea5
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I've been taking these for a few months now and they get the job done. They are supposedly not the most effective form of Vit D (best to get D3) but at the price and quantity I really can't complain. I used to be Vit D deficient and started taking these when I realised my vegan multivits don't contain enough Vit D for my needs. I'm also indoors most of the time due to habit and don't see myself making the habit to be out in the sun so these are a quick inexpensive fix. My sleep quality has improved after supplementation (Vit D deficiency was causing me to wake up a lot at night) and energy levels have been consistently stable (used to feel really tired even though Iron levels were normal due to Vit D deficiency). I take 1 capsule every 1-2 days which works fine for me. Would definitely recommend and will repurchase

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I'm taking 2 of these a day and am considering going up to 4. The word out there is that you can't overdose on vitamin D and that it is a very important support for the immune system and everything else connected to protecting you from getting sick -- i.e. flu, colds, etc. It also is supposed to help with the nervous system -- another reason i take it. Haven't seen any dramatic changes in my health but then -- i'm already pretty healthy. Am taking it more as a kind of preventive.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I was taking D3 for the last year but I had a lot of side effects so I switch to the Dry D2 and things are much better now. But I really love about I herb. I always get my packages within two days if I order them prior to Friday.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Like most consumers without a chemical lab & testing facility, it’s impossible to know the ingredients or quality so for this review as with most other products all that can be said is, it arrived quickly, undamaged & I’m lucky to live in a first world country where it’s reasonably affordable

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love "Now food" products very much, quality-price ratio is good. Do not forget that Vitamine D is very important for us especially if you are living in a region with less sun and expensive fish. Also be careful to not overdose vitamine D, better check your vitamine D level in blood first.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Really helped me to feel less foggy and just genuinely happy and better quality life I have now that I take it as part of my daily routine! Would recommend to everyone can’t get enough of this product and best price on iherb too. The fact it’s vegAn is a bonus as well!

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Works fine for me. I live fairly far north, and work nights, so I have always had low vit D on my bloodtests, these helped getting it up to normal. Small sized capsules, and I took two pr day for a month (doctors orders), and haven't had sniffles after that at least. Also some reduction in joint and muscle pains. All in all, I'll buy it again.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Scientific research has clearly established the need for people to maintain blood levels of 25-hydroxyvitaminD of at least 50ng/dl, which is very difficult to achieve by sunlight exposure alone (and not an ideal way to do it either). As a vegan, I only take vegetarian derived products, and there are not many vegetarian Vit. D supplements on the market. This only gets 4 stars since 1000 IU is that much, since most people will need 5000-10,000 IU's per day to reach the desired blood levels.