UG

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Excellent! NOW Foods Valerian Root

NOW Foods Valerian Root is a terrific product and very good value. I take it for two primary reasons. First, alongside my melatonin supplements, I sleep like a baby and have wonderful dreams. Second, Valerian Acid triggers a special kind of deep sleep, called Slow-Wave Deep Sleep, during which the anterior pituitary gland in the brain releases a polypeptide called Somatotropin. Somatotropin stimulates the growth of new cartilage, cartilage being what cushions and lubricates our joints. So, if you are taking Undenatured Collagen II and Glucosamine, taking a valerian tablet an hour before bed will round out your joint therapy strategy.

b2f04a10-2a69-4ed1-b76c-080516395aab
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Valerian is must have for good rest, sleep, and relaxation. I usually take it before going to bed after a stressful day at work. It helps to fall asleep faster, sleep deeper, longer. Valerian relieves stress, anxiety, tension. The only thing is that cats go crazy from valerian smell, so keep these pills away from them. Please hit like if my review was helpful

077c9308-6457-43ee-97c2-f68035d04f0e

Incredible! For me it works perfectly, it makes me sleep like a baby. I fall into a deep sleep. Impossible to live without this product. Valerian really works well to make you relax and get a deep sleep. It is obvious that the effects depend on each organism. I take 2 capsules 30 minutes before bed and it works perfectly. Amazing how Valerian works for me. If my comment and photos helped you please click yes.

c2881e5a-3f2f-466d-bd8c-2609ad9f46ff
8030fc88-5925-4b3d-98bc-940e53a531e4
b4257667-7ff2-4acb-ace0-a1d9ff138e13
a25e8cac-2d29-480c-bc5a-21d0189dad4b
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Perfect quality, very good ingredient, convenient package and neutral herbal taste. Very nice pills. I had stress and it really helped me to relax. Just two pills and after some days you can control your emotions again. Very helpful in our crazy world. And what is really good - that it contains only natural herbs!

5a563534-dd25-4932-b848-cc131c1ef303
e8a3a75e-5ba2-4895-a398-730389319414
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

excellent product. I knew about Valerian root a long time ago, and we have valerian drops in a liquid, but these capsules really do the job! they help me sleep when it's hard, and if I'm a bit anxious, I can take it at night, of course, with doctors' approval, amazing affect!

3c111444-79e0-4ed1-a30c-f7b9cf74285e
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have used these capsules for several years and they do relax me and help me to go to sleep and also assist me to go back to sleep if I wake up through the night or early morning - unlike most sleeping tablets I have previously taken they do not have any side effects - I would recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I am so pleased to find something that is not habit-forming that helps get me ready to sleep. I'm over 60 and have always fought sleep. I take one capsule 1 hour before I go to bed and kick back with a good book. When bedtime comes I am ready to go into dreamland, no problem now.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I am a big fan of Valerian. If I am feeling a little antsy before bed I'll take a couple and it really helps me stay asleep. And if I am sore from some extra exertions during the day it helps even more. I have found the weird thing they about Valerian to be true: If it smells good then it means it is what the body needs but if it doesn't smell so great opt for something else.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I recently learned about valerian root to help with sleep. This brand has helped my sleep immensely. I take it about 2 hr before bed and sleep like a rock. The quality of the ingredients is better than the others that I have tried. I have had trouble sleeping for most of my life. Now, am sleeping better than ever, even at my age.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I am a shift-working midwife and also struggle with sleep post-menopausal age at times. These are great quality helpers beneficial for those nights where I need help to be pulled under to settle into sleep. The have a strong Valerian scent, but do not repeat, just drink with plenty of water. They leave me a little groggy on waking, which dissipates quickly.