UG

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I had my gallbladder out a month ago and I learned that super enzymes helps your digestive health on good track. Im so happy I purchased this, I dont experience diarrhea and stomach cramps anymore! I take this together with my probiotics for the maximum benefit. I take one capsule each meal and I never feel bloated like before! Thanks Iherb for fast delivery and quality product! Got it for 4days only from US to Middle East.

7dee3df2-7cc3-4f5b-ad2f-5ad329ee4d0c
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This supplement is such a help for people with digestion problems. My mom has a paraesophageal hernia and it just works wonders for her as it normalizes her stomach acidity level and aids in digesting different food including oily and heavy ones which can be a hella serious issue afterwards. Highly recommend this one P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

1c36c93c-8be3-437f-86ac-93c6ca139b43

I ordered the capsules because I was having problems digesting food and this caused constipation. In addition, without waiting for it, it helped me with my problems of acidity and reflux in the stomach, which appeared after consuming food. I woke up at night due to these symptoms. I was able to perceive the effects in approximately five days. I have a better digestion, it is something incredible, these enzymes really help. The size of the capsules is adequate, I have consumed half the product and so far everything is going well. I definitely recommend it!

16cbef95-d8ac-4b0a-8341-31a3e54a2631
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It is most important to take NOW Super Enzymes BEFORE meals to garner the full effect. Greatly aids in digestion/absorption, particularly of foods loaded with preservatives. Otherwise, food laced with preservatives is not absorbed but rather is stored as fat, which is what the body does to food it does NOT recognize. Which is why high fructose corn syrup is so deadly, in addition to being 6 times more addictive than heroine. And it is why obesity is out of control in the USA. Many Americans are not digesting junk food and absorbing its nutrients, but rather storing all those junk nutrients away as fat cells. This phenomenon also renders these folks chronically fatigued. Highly recommended. Good Value.

025e1ab4-40b3-4489-92de-400cdb2d6846
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have sibo and cannot absorb much nutrients from food. Also, there was lot of bloating right after eating the food. This product has been a miracle for me. Bloating was reduced from day 1. Abdominal tightness has been reduced significantly. I can feel myself healing. Big thanks to this product.

eb3c6486-0b8d-4b2f-9cd9-f605df31097e
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The capsules are large, but not that difficult to swallow. The don't have any specific taste or smell. I take one capsule with each meal. Digestive enzymes play a key role in breaking down the food you eat. These proteins speed up chemical reactions that turn nutrients into substances that your digestive tract can absorb. Overall, a nice product.

299c4bb0-abb8-4098-b30c-12fe317f0197
83ada7ab-35c3-4801-990b-68ca89731a1f
183376ed-aac1-4c23-acef-3de11f5c47e0
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

6cfebfbf-fe44-458c-baf2-12fb7b16a3d7
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I didin’t realize I have a low bile production until my doctor suggested to me to take enzyme and bile tablets with each meal. The results are marked and immediate, I feel much lighter after meals and much less bloating. And I couldn’t be happier! Immeditately put in a second order after a nearly bloating-free first week.

7c342641-878d-4424-8f5e-fa18c7a0e928
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I love now foods. Not just because of the quality but also because of the price. For a little more then twenty bobs you get 180 high quality capsules. Just the ingredient betaine HCL alone can be pretty expensive in itself. Here you get that and other good stuff as well. Bromaleine is a classic for digestion. There is little in pineapple but not enough. You can get lots of bromalein from Noni juice, but that is a whole different price tag. Especially for athletes and bodybuilders digestive enzymes is almost always a must. With all the meat and carbohydrates they have to eat, it's a great help to have som enzymes to churn everything into hard earned energy. For people with digestive issues enzymes could also be great. The bottle is easy to open and comes professionelly packed. Thanks again now foods!

503b6d58-a279-4bb9-acf0-3e533712f6b7