UG

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
A solid bottle of liquid l-carnitine

I've tried plenty of liquid l-carnitines and I like this one the best. The taste of this one isn't too bad either; light and fruity. The citrus flavored one has a weird oily texture due to an oil that is in the ingredient list, which this one doesn't have. I also like the fact that this one is sweetened with organic stevia rather than sorbitol which I'm not a huge fan of either. The price for this sized bottle is good for what it is. Definitely a high quality product with a shorter ingredient list compared to others, which I like.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
2058

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

it's all about your gut health these days so this is another one to help. I work and 120 hours a week on the summer so always looking for added energy. This helps

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Excellent supplement for energy and to lose weight. I take it the recommended amount every morning before any foods. Literally as soon as I wake up. It’s really made a difference in my body fat. Of course I eat as clean as I can, balancing the occasional snacks... and also work out a ton. But I do feel like after I started drinking this carnitine, my body fat has gone down.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

We are using for low muscle tone.Life changing for my daughter. Her gross motor skills have increased so much .

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

This product is one of many similar ones what really works in the proper way! I burnt too many calories during my workouts due to it that helped me to lose weight and keep fit! It is a highly recommended product for those are interested in extra weight burning!

Posted on Dec 8, 2020

I ordered this because I wanted to test this product. First of all, this tastes amazing and you can add that to the juice or some smoothies. Next, what I’ve noticed it that it helps your body to process the food you ate faster.

Posted on May 7, 2022

NOW Foods,Sports, L-Carnitine Liquid, Tropical Punch, 1,000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

nice packaging. good item to use