UG

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
ممتاز!

d4093507-9c04-4338-b866-d6d5f96f48f1
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This cream is so rich and nourishing. A few moments after applying, and letting it sink in, I rinse my hands to remove excess. What a discovery finding a cream that I can use at work without leaving a slimy mess all over glasses. I bartend, and my hands are wet probably 50% of the time when I’m working. I also love it as a night cream on my face, as I can apply liberally and not rinse until the next day. With a very mild natural-derived scent, it’s gentle enough to be used around eyes. It heals abrasions and scaly patches very quickly. It’s been so soothing for my eczema. This cream has changed my skin!

It’s not scented, you can easily spread it on your face and neck after your face cleansing routine and it’s not sticky at all and the skin absorb it really fast. I can see how bright my face is becoming even though I’m pregnant in my third trimester at this time I used to see my face covered with melasma and pigmentations but never saw them when I started using this vitamin e cream before pregnancy until now. I do apply it before my makeup too, I’m really enjoying using this product and I highly recommend this. 100%

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

this cream is really moisturizing and makes the skin feels shiny and bright , i use it in combination with the hyaluronic acid serum from the same brand and the results are amazing. the price is really correct for the quality of the product and the size is really big it can go for months of use . if you found my comment useful please hit the like button. thank you.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This is actually a great rich cream for the winter, drier and colder months. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this cream. It's rich, thick and smooth. It goes very well with 100% natural shea butter when trying to moisturize and protect my skin through the colder season. I give it a big thumps up. Wouldn't say it was much of a scent but it has enough content to last for the full season and hopefully beyond. Very pleased.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

A very good facial and body cream.So far no adverse reaction.Size is good too.J do understand that in order to see noticeable results you have to give the products some tkme to qork Sjnce its made with good , quality ingredients i cant wait to see the results later in time

Posted on May 9, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Bought this to hydrate my fifty year old menopausal skin, and for hydration it works a treat. I use this at night after washing all of my make-up off, and it sinks in well and quenches the thirst of my dry skin. The weather right now is very hot and humid, but the formula does not feel greasy or sticky. I wake up in the morning with soft skin that is definitely in better shape than before using this. It's a quite thick cream so may not be suited for younger people with greasy skin. The one thing I don't like about it is the scent, but I will probably reorder anyway since nothing beats this cream for moisturizing dry skin and the light scent does not linger. This cream isn't perfumed, so that's where the scent comes from I suppose, just the ingredients, which also makes it suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The cream is with high concentrations of vitamin E which is a Hugh benefit. It is designed to replenish skin’s natural moisture. I use it especially at cold weather when my skin is dry. It hydrate and nourish my skin, absorbs quickly into skin, I used it on body but u can also use it on face. Does not irritate my senses skin, I think it is suitable to all ages, the package C is easy to apply and use and the quality is great.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Loving it, it is deeply moisturising without being heavy for my delicate skin. I am using it also to hydrate my hair as a leave on conditioner and it works so so well. I just ordered three more to be sure not to remain without .