UG

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

well I love clay masks! first I use cleanser then apply scrub after that I use this clay powder to close my pores. it has a pleasant scent. it is gentle on dry skin. but After I use this powder I feel my skin becomes more dry so I immediately apply moisturiser after I use this mask.

e266b647-be69-4a7c-a2aa-e234957b159c
Skinbysisters
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This product is cost effective and I use it to detoxify and it actually cleaned my skin specifically my pores on the T-zone. I have a combination skin so I thought it is better to use it on the T zone as I felt like my jaw (lower face) dried out. I used this product with water and the I washed it after 11 minutes, don’t to intensively moisturize your face.

d8eb5883-edec-4c5f-8638-eb0026629e93
09c6f924-5922-46a6-9b97-8b48f9853e36
263cc1da-a463-4f58-bf19-c1c6a636efb8
539d9bb2-5c1f-4726-981b-6269e9740a67

Very smooth skin after using! I was afraid that it could burn or dry my skin since I have a sensitive skin, but it didn't burn at all. It gave a very tight on skin when it dried so be careful not to put very close to your eyes because you won't be able to close your eyes (I experienced that). It was easy to wash off as well. I used 1 tablespoon and it was enough for me and my husband.

210a2a35-a842-4e35-90df-8f8cdc060633
27c54da8-f0db-4110-9740-d95ddd42caff
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This stuff is amazing. Makes my face so smooth. In love with it. I mix equal parts water and apple cider to the mask and use. Great stuff for the price. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

61c183c3-63d8-4fef-8006-8b08476e56e0
277bce79-a4d1-48dd-bac3-147b571dbe55
1662edee-8aac-4c2b-ae48-edef4b096d1a
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Nice size, great for sensitive skin, the scent smells like clay, the packaging is nice and the composition is clean, my mom uses it as a mask since she has rosacea, frequency once a week, it helps calm the skin since it is a gentle type of clay, good quality

a96696ed-8d21-43ac-8a52-a1ecca3bf9c3
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love this red clay. Every time I add it to my cart. I don’t use it as mask for face only but I use it as mask for my hair too, I cant tell you about the magic: my hair get more shiny, clean scalp free of oil, hair smooth and it colour become little brown amazing effect really. I really really love the effect on my hair how the colour, the texture looks great.. Hair mask: I put 5 big table spoon from the clay and add lukewarm water to form paste then add few drops of any oil I have mix it together very well then put it in my hair for 30mints then shower you will see amazing results .. Thump up if you like it

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

My skin is sensitive and acne-prone. I used this for few times blending with toner / water and it goes better with thicker toner (or if you have dry skin, just use facial oil) to avoid getting too dry. Feel so clean after use. And skin a little bit glowing. Will continue to use.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I am on my 2nd bottle! And even my mom loves this. Our frequency of facial nights are twice a week and mom claims that the regular usage of this has helped to lighten the dark spots on her face. For me, since i have sensitive skin but this is very gentle on me and no breakouts. The product comes in a plastic package and for the size, this is super affordable. It just smells like clay, nothing crazy and scented. Easy to use and benefits are amazing. Keeps my skin clear, firm, moisturized and I high recommend everyone to try.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I am passionate about clays, i use frequently, they show great benefit in my skin. I always look one that comes in a closed package, instead of buying by weight, this one has a good quality and size. The red clay is more gentle, great for sensitive skin and moisturize. Pure composition, great product.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I love this clay!!! I use it once a week. I live in the desert and have dry skin, so I usually apply a heavy layer and don't let it dry all the way which helps avoid irritation. My skin gets so clear and my huge pores are obvious. great prep before social events.