UG

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Good stuff

I notice a real difference in my allergy and COPD symptoms when I take this regularly. And although the tablet is not super tiny, I do not have trouble swallowing it like I do with other tablets; it has an oval shape and slick surface, so it goes down pretty easily, with no discomfort. I will continue to buy this.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This product really helps with breathing by reducing inflammation. A good collection of quality ingredients. I haven't had to reach for my inhaler when allergies or the cold affect my lungs. On my 8th bottle over the last 2 or 3 years, however I only have to use when breathing or inflammation flares up and works almost immediately. 2 tablets is sufficient

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I bought this product for my son and the ingredients and the quality of this product has been of great benefit for his hay fever. He had a dosage of 1 tablet 3 times a day for 2 weeks but now finds 1 a day is enough. He doesn't mind the taste, but finds the size a bit large so he uses a pill cutter. A very good quality supplement.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Awesome product. Natural ingredients used. Quality supplements at affordable prices. The size is just right. Easy to consume. Flexibility to adjust dosage accordingly to fit condition. Using natural ingredients, therefore, consuming for long term is better for me because I have sinus issues that flare very frequently. Taste works for me.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The tablet is big hence difficult to swallow. But this soothes and calms my allergies. I take 1 capsules 3x a day whenever my allergic rhinitis hits. Has an acquired taste and smell.

a4f44180-b739-46d3-b616-f2a14b1e50a0
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I was really surprised when I tried this product. With this quality at this price, it's a product that I'm not ashamed to introduce to anyone. I can't help but be unwilling to order this product again

Posted on May 14, 2022

Used for all things respiratory during covid stay at home. A great blend of supplements/ingredients to kick the cough. I love NOW products they are great quality.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I’ve tried so many vitamins, treatments for allergies and gave up for a while, this one has being a good surprise, seems to be working well so far. Buying my second bottle

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The quality like any Now supplements product, is good. well packaged, doesnt smell, seems fresh. My husband and I are both using it for our nasal allergies due to weather conditions, where we live. The frequency of our allergy attacks has surely reduced since we started. however, this is not a treatment, more of a long term precautionary measure

As someone who has many allergies, I will sometimes encounter something that will cause me to wheeze and feel like I have asthma! I was introduced to this wonder pill by my mom! There's nothing worse than grasping to breath or feeling like somethings sitting on your chest! This pill works wonders at restoring your breath and normalizing breathing function.....even better in my opinion, than an inhaler! it's natural and works unbelievably fast!