UG

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Wonderful product at a great price!

I purchased these NOW Foods raw brazil nuts for my dogs homemade dog food supplement recipe. They are a great source of selenium, which is crucial in his diet. I was not able to find brazil nuts at any of my local grocery stores...iHerb to the rescue (I should have checked here first!)!! Very high quality product in a convenient package size, not to mention great price!! PS - Per my husband, they taste pretty "dog gone" good (sorry, I couldn't resist!) - I have a nut allergy and he's a bit of a nut connoisseur...

ee0f7d42-80e7-4c8e-a4c9-3aae818bdc5b
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I love buying nuts from Now Foods because of their excellent quality. Brazil nuts are a rich source of selenium, an essential mineral playing a major role in our metabolism and thyroid function. To avoid consuming too much selenium and fats (as I eat other nuts/seeds as well), I'll limit my intake to one Brazil nut per day by putting it in my breakfast cereal. The package size is relatively large due to my small amount of daily intake and is likely to last for months.

a271c5af-09a1-4cc8-82c7-bcaa9da28cb6
ba8cd911-c547-4e8c-8861-40055303ac69
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Great nuts of excellent quality. That's not my first purchase, and I'm tottally fine with the manufacturer, package etc. I buy it so that my family'd have a tasty source of selenium (and magnesium as well!). The size of package is fine, as an adult should eat like 3 nuts a day, the whole package is like for a month of two. The taste of the nuts ia pleasant, they always come enough dry, enough creamy, just good enough to eat themon their own.

8fcad70e-c7f2-4a9e-a80d-1433c0b2e808
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I'm always wary of buying nuts as sometimes they come already rancid. This Now Foods Brazil nuts were great and they arrived fresh. We love to eat it as-is like a snack or topped on our yoghurt every morning. Love the benefits of Brazil nuts. It is one of the few nuts that my son would eat so Ia m happy to introduce it into his diet regularly. So many uses for this high quality nuts!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Repeat purchase as this is a great product! I like that the package is releable which keeps the brazil nuts fresh and crunchy and of good quality. Unlike other brands, the nuts taste fresh. I use it to up my selenium intake during ivf cycle by having them on the go, or adding them in my cerelals or yoghurt.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

These raw Brazil nuts are really delicious. Just one of these nuts contains a day's supply of selenium needs. They are calorically dense so I only eat a couple per day. The flavor and texture of these nuts are wonderful and I highly recommend this product. It is a reputable brand!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Great source of selenium. It’s easy to add to diets, the quality of the nut is good. I use one a day no need to take more than that. I love that the package is easy to open and close but the main benefit here is the high selenium.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022