UG

Posted on Apr 9, 2022
So fresh --- I use these walnuts all the time!

Did you know that walnuts are incredible to support the health of our brains and they even kind of look like little brains too! :-) I use these walnuts to make phenomenal cranberry/walnut banana breads and to sprinkle on my morning oatmeal or to mix in my fresh salads. They are so nourishing, filling and versatile, you'll want to always have them on hand. Even picky children will love them and walnuts are such a great protein-rich snack for their developing brains too. Lastly, it's so important to make sure we consume quality, organic nuts in order to achieve the most optimum health benefits. Thanks for reading! :-) Many blessings!

4b85d87e-f310-46fe-9d66-1ae77b322890
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Super Yummy taste! Good for you. Great combo. Check out the iHERB Blog for more info. Easy to read packaging. Very high quality. I always look for Non GMO/Organic products and this brand has them for a good price. Have reordered 3X. Highly recommend this product. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful! Thank you!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Splendid. Delivery is fast and high quality. Good quality items are coming. People often ask where I order from. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Wonderful quality. The product is just great. Everything, as in the description. Very happy. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

These walnuts are some of the best I've tasted. They are never stale and are fresh and delicious. Top quality as expected from NOW Foods. These are perfect as an added topping on ice cream or ingredients for cookies or muffins. NOW Foods is a great brand that consistently makes great products.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

taste great always. my go to toppings for comfort food breakfast every morning like yogurt, oatmeal. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to mix in cookies, cake, salad. the options are endless. taste is not overly sweet. I like it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022