UG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Awesome, generous package of sesame seeds that can be used for a range of recipes and purposes. I like that these are raw so I can use them in multiple ways. I personally like to grind these up for use on salads and in smoothies. They are also great for homemade tahini and dressings.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I found information that at the Medical University of Tabriz in Iran, the influence of sesame seed supplementation on clinical symptoms of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee was investigated. Tests showed positive changes. When we eat sesame, we don't have the side effects of Tylenol or any other anti-inflammatory drug. The beginnings are promising.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I like this brand very much. It's good value for money, arrives in good condition and still fresh. The nutritional information is clear and they are versatile for sweet and savoury recipes. they can be used for various cuisines and diets. The package is a good size and they taste good. I'd suggest storing them in the fridge once open and using them up sooner rather than later.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love this quality package. Great size that lasts you for a year at least. I like to add it to my diet especially in chicken nuggets recipe for my kids. It’s my second time Ordering it because it tastes great and I use it a lot! It benefits my diet in omega 3.