UG

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Nicely packed with a long validity period. This is the first time I am getting this for my mother to enrich her diet. It is organic and fine enough for me to blend it easily.

82f9413f-97d5-4ff9-874d-a7197971125c
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I bought this for my mum, and she like it’s quality. This package can be served for three months even you used it on a daily basis. It is benefit for maintaining good health or for lose weight. This is tasteless so you need to torn it and add it into drinks.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have suffered from constipation my entire adult life, I started making flax seed granola and eating 1 cup each day, I now have no constipation, I am regular, I feel so much better, words cannot describe. The only advice I would give is to find the amount that works for you.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Seeds seems fresh with no weird odor or gumminess. These grind up in seconds in an herb/coffee grinder and are virtually tasteless but have a nice texture on my oatmeal or fruit. The bag is easy to close and sits upright making it easy to measure a TBSP out.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

those are great, i put them in my morning smoothie or grind through blender - they have pleasant nutty taste, great addition to everyday healthy routine

Great quality, ingredients, composition, taste, size, package, use in any recipe, good benefits for hair / heart / inflammation omega, cholesterol diet, serving size as needed & frequency as wanted, age 8+

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The package is so good and it is good souce of omega that is good for the heart. It is good for the hair also. I benefit for high fiber content of this flaxseed. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Great size and value package, Health for a great price! Taste good! Great ingredients! Great Quality antioxidant product! Benefits at any age. Good for my diet. Use it everyday for energy.