UG

TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Buffered Vitamin C combines a highly absorbable form of vitamin C together with the buffering minerals magnesium, potassium and calcium to allow higher doses without stomach upset, and for supporting proper muscle relaxation and contraction. Great for “Flu Season” and great for avoiding sickness altogether. Powerful antioxidant. I like it is pure powder without fillers, it is easy to regulate the dose. It dissolves in water well. The taste is not so sour but still artificial. Stay healthy!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Ascorbic acid, while a great antioxidant and immune booster, can have the effect of being harsh on the stomach. A buffered form like this retains the same potency, without the aforementioned drawback and strong taste. An added bonus is a few extra mg's of calcium to boot! I've always liked the quality of NOW products, and this one doesn't disappoint either. Packaged as a powder, you can vary the dosage instead of being stuck with a set sized capsule. Very few filler ingredients means you're only getting what you need and nothing else.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Wonderful quality as always from NOW, huge size, perfect for immunity and has a wonderful effect on all areas of health! Most people do not consume enough vitamin C daily and a small boost would greatly help their health. Make sure to increase dosage by two or three if sick, search up bowel titration with vitamin c!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I love this product as it's not acidic to the stomach. The vitamin C is buffered with calcium. I use it regularly to help any healing going on. I use a heaped 1/2 teaspoon as it's roughly 2000mg of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant. And this is the best price I can find for vitamin C.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I was taking larger doses of the regular Now Vitamin C, but it was too acidic for my system, and I was struggling to drink the water I'd dissolved it in. Buffered Vitamin Cakes is alkaline, and it has a smoother mouth feel when you drink it. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I cant take any form of acid so have to take calcium Ascorbate to get my Vit C intake. this brand is the best brand ive found very happy with this product. I also suffer from asthma & allergies 🤧 this form of Vit C helps me year round .💜

da0f07d8-2fea-4810-b82d-ca5484b8f089
Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This product is so good in improving my bone health, and it also brightens my skin in just a couple of days of taking it, I'm impressed!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

We’ve been using this for years. Great source of vitamin C and easy to take mixed with a little juice, you don’t taste it. Doesn’t bother my stomach at all.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This vitamin works well to keep your immune system at peak performance. The quality is great. I mix a teaspoon in my smoothie everyday. A bonus is it does not upset your stomach since it is buffered.