UG

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Improved energy level and better sleep

I have energy issues and difficulty falling asleep. I've discovered the benefit of trace minerals and found this magnesium supplement. Been taking this for the past 3 months and I need fewer naps these days. I prefer this brand because it's in softgel form and easier to swallow (tried another brand in tablet, didn't finish because too hard to swallow).

edb20f8b-3efb-4c6f-ac47-7ff4cab5b8d7
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

bf96899e-1f09-4d91-b8cd-a16b44ef5090
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Magnesium is such an important supplement of which we are all deficient. I have literally spent years trying to find a good magnesium supplement. So many contain poor and downright dangerous types of magnesium (such as aspartate). NOW Foods has the top 3 - Citrate, Glycinate and Malate. Definitely my go to magnesium now and in the future.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I take magnesium citrate to relieve constipation. I’ve tried the powder version, tablets, and veg caps. All were Now products, I believe. This product is not pure Magnesium citrate, even through that’s what the bottle says. Maybe the combination of this product’s ingredients is what is making it work well for me- most of the time. The Softgels are super easy to swallow. The directions says to divide up the dose. I think this makes a big difference. I used to take all before bed. I currently take a total of 8 softgels per day, divided up between breakfast, lunch and dinner. ove been using the product for about 3 months. So far, I highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I've been using these softgels for a long time. For whatever reason, they seem to work better for me than other formulations. I'm a young stroke survivor with a life to live and another survivor at the stroke center recommended magnesium because it really helped with his spasms. It's been amazing for that, though I've had to creep up on the dose my neuro confirmed a lot of people used in order to not get GI side effects. A bonus was it made a huge difference in my post-stroke migraines. I forgot to go buy more and I thought maybe I didn't need it anymore so I stopped taking it. Boy was I sorry! IHerb autoship is so convenient because now I never run out.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great product that all my family members take daily. It definitely aids relaxation and sleep and eases muscle cramps and joint pain. A necessary mineral. The soft gels are easy to swallow too as they are not too large. The packaging is easy to handle' I would definitely recommend this quality product.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I take the recommended dose of three per day and am very happy with the results. As long as I also drink the right amount of water each day, I've stopped getting lower leg and foot cramps and am sleeping better also my heart palpitations have stopped (I also take Span K so it's not all the result of the MC. It's a combination) I'm happy with the MC and will keep taking it. The only concern I have is the size of the capsule as sometimes I have difficulty swallowing it, but that's probably just me.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great magnesium supplement. The size of the capsules is large. The taste is neutral. help and promote sound sleep. Save the heart and nervous system.

8f3bf2b8-696b-449d-825c-bc6a24f89597
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

this is the purest quality i do ever had as the dose of this supplement is so great . i like also the effect on the ingredient is relatively absorb and utilize on my health. i like the package and the price is so affordable. i keep on buying on this. i love this product.