UG

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have more energy and I'm more motivated. I also take larger doses before going to the gym and I have gotten amazing results. It works so much better for getting a really great pump that lasts, than pre-workout mixes that never gave me much pump anyway and only made me feel jittery. This stuff is great for a lot of really awesome reasons!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

1/8 t of this plus 3/4 T L-arginine cause a nitric oxide burst that lasts 24 hrs. This discovery won the Nobel prize for Med. in 1998. It will clean out your arteries! This stuff works!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I take it as a nitric oxide precursor in addition to arginine .. together a great combination for vascular health whether in the bedroom, gym or if you suffer from a cardiovascular condition

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Combination is out of stock so now take the arginine and citrulline separately. Seems to be having the same good effect that the combination did.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I love how this product improves my immune system, by just after taking the product for weeks, I can see significant change on my health and immune system.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great Product for blood flow, performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Great for detoxing. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Capsule size is just right. The taste is not bad. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Packaging is great comes tightly sealed and didn't spill when arrived. I take L-citrulline powder before my workouts and I feel that when I am training this gives me good pumps and energy throughout my workout, Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

Added to smoothies, nice tart taste. Citrulline I find has a relaxing effect. As we age essential nitric oxide production reduces. Also commercial mouth washes kill the beneficial conversion mouth bacteria that become a major supplier of NO. Citrulline can circumvent NO reduction. Improved circulation is a top to bottom benefit.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

produces NO and helps blood pressure and to relax arteries