UG

Supplement Advice
Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Good fat burning agent

Great quality carnitine supplement. Practical and small packaging. I uste it before workouts to enhance fat burning and it helps. It also gives a nice energy boost while training. Of course your diet has to be on point. If it is not do not expect to acheve any fat burning benefits.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This in combination with TMG and Creatine, has helped me put on 2 kg of muscle in around 8 weeks (83 kg to 85 kg), it seems to have significantly reduced DOMS on after hard training. I highly recommend reading Jim Stoppani's article on L-cartinine dosage etc. over at T-nation.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Great product, I actually like the sour taste, I’m glad NOW is making it, as always their products are top notch and have the best prices

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I'm going to be honest, this product is the only L - Carnitine powdered product that helps me lose weight, I'm so satisfied with the efficient result and I'll be buying more of these as I ain't going anywhere.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I really find a big difference on cognitive performance when using this specific Acetyl-l-carnitine over Myprotein. I still cannot find the reason for that though.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I prefer to take this form of L-carnitine as it has more evidence of its efficacy for weightloss and energy balance. It tastes citrusy and I take it on an empty stomach when I wake up. You can do it before your workout too. There is no scoop. though, which is a drawback.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

the powder form has a slightly bitter taste, but it's easy to get used to when i take it with a shot of water or juice. I like it, not sure if it's as effective a fat mobilizer as promised. I'm on my second bottle now looking for any noticeable results.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I drink it with water in empty stomach in the morning. It doesn’t take bad at all. It helps with my heart palpitations. Hope it comes with a bigger bottle with a better value.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I purchased it for my husband because he had irregular heartbeat. It seemed to work. His irregular heartbeat stopped after he took 1/8 tsp every morning for a month or two. I like that it’s powder without fillers. But it’s quite expensive.