UG

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

seemed to give me more energy soon after starting. I have been dealing with fatigue from a still unknown illness for over two years, and I’m glad these seem to be helping a bit. This was the best option I could find as far as bioavailability and percent DV of a wide variety of nutrients. I’m unsure what deficiencies I have (one concern I have is malabsorption of nutrients due to many digestive issues) if any, but I’m hoping this multi will cover it.

40617b50-1b4e-460a-9840-7b09e9973ee0

I am a female who workout and lift weight regularly. I really like these multivitamins because they are MCT oil based, so both are good for the absorption of fat soluble vitamins. The pill size is quite big, around 2.5cm/1 inch long, but they are smooth so they go down easily. Eve women’s multi has slightly more - Vitamin C, E, K-1, K-2 - Folate - Iron - Magnesium - Potassium - Other special ingredients for women’s health Men’s active sports multi has slightly more - Vitamin B - Calcium - Copper - Chromium - Other special ingredients to boost energy Honestly I don’t feel much difference taking these two, so just pick whichever you prefer. I wish one day now foods will come out with a women’s active sports multi tho!

ec017acf-5b61-432d-bb64-955d4c172e21
dc8c3dac-afcd-463b-b0a7-d317069444fb
a4f0b4e4-ac2b-4443-85db-e54ebc11438f
41890ca0-4071-4daf-8d7a-358da97dc88f
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Hello. A very good vitamin complex. I drink it myself, got a friend hooked) Product portability is excellent. A slightly larger capsule, but it is tolerable, I have already begun to get used to such pills on Iherb. I bought my husband a vitamin complex from this company, Adam is also a great product! Recommend.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Its changed my life. I delivered few month ago. After 4 month my hair started falling so much unbelievably a lot and I feel super tired , exhausted. Friends of mine who give birth also 3 kids. Recommend me Eve from Now. I started to take week ago And I felt super powerful , energized. And my hair felling much more less thanks god thanks to Now brand . Highly highly recommended. Im buying for my mom also😁

e872239d-db09-4216-a61b-42d0572e2b7a
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I am a female who workout and lift weight regularly. I really like this MCT oil based multivitamin, therefore it’s good for the absorption of fat soluble vitamins. The only problem with these is it that pill size is too big. So make sure to wash it down with a lot of water. I have repurchased 3 bottles so far:D

fba2eb44-956d-44e3-8da6-c25ee15b27e4
7a899ddc-79e2-4723-83c8-d8882a84b0c6
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

So these softgels deserve huge credits. If you are using probotics and this, save your money and stick to this only. NOW's Eve has definitely improved my "great V" health and gut health. So I think this multivitamin definitely acts as a probiotic or gut healer too, but give it 2-3 weeks until you see the results. The only downside of this is its very expensive; which is why I had to give up on these babies.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This vitamin definitely helped me. I have noticed improvements in many areas of my life: my mood, energy levels, and quality of sleep. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural vitamin boost!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I have always appreciated Now brand's quality and affordability. The Eve Superior Women's Multi is gentle, super easy to swallow even though larger in size, and has a spectrum of ingredients that I love. It's important to me to find a multi that includes minimal herbs since I supplement my herbs separately. I like that it does, however, include Evening Primrose, cranberry, green tea, and horsetail silica (for healthy skin, hair, and nails!) beside the broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals. Highly recommend!