UG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

HANNATHECREW
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really love NOW foods essential oils as I think it’s the best value for the quality and quantity you get. The scents are very intense and natural. I mostly use it for aromatherapy with my diffuser. This particular oil is good for romantic evenings (if u know what I mean ). Also love it when it’s mixed with peppermint or lavender

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Nice scent of Patchouli and can only get better with age. Perfect for blending and mixing with other carrier oils for the diffuser or as a topical oil when mixed with carrier oil of your choice. Clears the air and can even be used as a moth repellent. Just a few drops will leave a lingering scent. Wish there were a bigger bottle!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like this patchouli very much. It is a large bottle and will last a long time. I was using it directly on my skin as a fragrance with no problem, but then I read essential oils should be diluted with a carrier oil for safety, so I started doing that and it smells just the same diluted as not.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Smell, like taste, is a subjective thing. In fact, personally, I'm more than ok with this scent. It's hard to describe... let me try. Unlike the simple smell of the norms, eg lavender or mint, Patchouli has a unique (yes, unique only to Pat) soothing, relaxing (yes, for me!) smell. And it tends to linger as well. So, there you go. I've no concern about NOW foods essential oils despite its lower price. :)

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Now Foods Patchouli Essential Oil has numerous benefits. I know they are lab tested and real! Nothing compares to NOW products. You can be confident that any of the NOW products are top shelf and worth every penny. I apply topically, inhaling which is very beneficial for body and soul, try it, you will not be disappointed.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

How much do I love this patchouli from Now? It is a holy grail product in my home. It is a true patchouli and as an aromatherapist I feel the potency when I use it. I absolutely love to use this as a base for certain perfumes and I use it in my oil burners to scent my home year round. Now is a fabulous company and I trust them with my supplement and essential oil needs, This patchouli is as natural, soothing and potent as they come. I've been looking for a high quality patchouli that is a decent size and good value and I found it. The packaging is always top notch and the oils composition is always perfect. I will be buying this for life.