UG

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Now is the best time to clean your gut!

Now brand is a perfect quality with clean ingredients. I use it for a cleansing program. I recommend together with Terra origin healthy gut + Now Candida support as 30 days then the Now Liver refresh for another 30 days! I recommend to take it twice daily, instead of the 2 capsules together! Capsule has strong odor thanks to the strong natural ingredients.Tastes a bit of oregano.

a5021e14-3632-48fa-a2ef-58a1bee3594e
9963caf2-a9a8-4593-9554-0a97f7b02500
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

79946c95-c304-4748-8f02-d7d8369d1ba2
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very good composition, if you buy the components separately, it will be much more expensive. Biotin (vitamin B7) - is necessary for the nervous system and beneficial intestinal microflora, and is also important for the health of hair, nails and skin, which is why it was called the "beauty vitamin". Caprylic acid - improves immunity; limits the spread of viral, fungal, yeast infections; fights skin inflammation and various rashes of a fungal or bacterial nature; protects the microflora of the digestive system. Pau D'Arco has antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Black walnut - antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, anti-burn, antioxidant action. Oregano oil powder - destroys bacteria, fungal and yeast infections, expels parasites from the body and fights viruses, is effective against colitis, promotes the regeneration of liver cells. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I bought it for my mom and I for a try as it said support Candida. I took two per day for several days. I found no more itchy. In addition, no more diarrea after drinking coffee. My mom also no more diarrea. But the smell of oregano is quite strong. My mom doesn’t like the smell.

ee8d209b-2e92-4ff0-8f31-872214dc05d3
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

These pills really work! I never write reviews (usually only read them), but I felt I had to share how Candida Support helped me with my chronic yeast infection. For many years I had constant UTIs, which as you may know caused you to get a yeast infection. I was given Diflucan from my gyno so many times that eventually I became immune to it. I started going to Crossfit and never sweat so much in my life at the gym...which brought on another yeast infection. Even after taking Diflucan 2x over two weeks, the yeast infection still came back.

LianaLuna
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Oh , this supplement is God sending for me. It’s really high quality ingredients. I forgot about candida problems! It’s great for every woman! It’s excellent dosage supplement. I could feel benefits from this after 2-3 days already! Capsules are comfortable to swallow. They have no any taste or smell.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

If you have candida issues, these work. I’ve only found one other brand that i like as much, and these are a better bang for your buck. This brand is high quality, and will definitely help any issues if taken on a regular basis. I’ve found that if i have a flare-up, taking a couple of times a day helps get the situation under control.

Posted on May 12, 2022

A very good supplement . I use it on and off for yeast infections . Works very well in regulating the gut when it’s overloaded with yeast . Tales about 3 days to kick in . I usually use it for a couple of days before I stop . Every few mi this I use it as needed. Good results . Certainly helps with yeast infection for women .