UG

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
Help with HPV

Was tested positive for high risk HPV 16 and 18 in March 2021. During 6 months took 2 pills of Beta Glucan + 6 pills of AHCC every morning 1 hour before breakfast and just received the new test result that all HPV are negative. Plus during this time didn't catch a cold and felt very good.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

delivery is fast; the key composition β-1,3/1,6 glucan has the best binding capacity with cellular receptors (mainly DLT2) among many other forms of β-glucan, so its immunoregulatory effect is very promising. The forumulation looks very reasonable, and the price looks quite money-for-value as well. Strongly recommended.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

First you have to involve God first (prayers), i am happy that God directed my footsteps in finding this drug, i was diagnose with HPV in March 2022 i took this drug and AHCC PLATINUM 750mg together(empty stomach) every morning and night, i also changed my food intake, eating more of plant food cut out processed food, sugar, salt, etc by June 2022 i was negative. thanks to Jesus. Please it works really well. thanks iherb

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Now Brand Beta Glucan is well rated . As an adjunct to cancer therapy, studies have proven its efficacy. I am a cancer patient and have taken Beta Gluten as well as NAC for a few years now. My oncologist says to keep on doing what I’m doing, as I have steady progress.

Beta Glucans improve immunity by feeding the good bacteria in the gut and giving fuel for the rapidly growing cells of the immune system. The NOW product has added arabinogalactan which further benefits the immune system. The capsules have no taste or smell although the beta glucans are extracted from yeast.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My LLMD recommended I I take these for immune system support. From what I read, there seems to be a lot of discussion that these can make a big difference! I am glad NOW makes these in an easy, and affordable package including veggie caps. (Avoiding gelatin is a big challenge for us vegetarians!)

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I first became aware of Beta-Glucan in an article on the iHerb blog by Dr. Michael Murray, N.D. I've found this Now Foods product to be effective in boosting my immune system. This Beta-Glucan product is excellent value because it also contains Arabinogalactan. I take this product around 30 minutes before breakfast, as it's reported to work more effectively on an empty stomach.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I have been using this product for a long time because of autoimmune condition (Hashimoto) and I am satisfied with it because it is additive-free and of high quality. My mother also takes it regularly to boost her immune system, as unfortunately she had her spleen removed due to cancer, so she has a very weak immune system. Beta Glucan strengthens the killer cells that are usually weak in cancer patients (which is why the tumor can develop), they are the so-called T-cells that are responsible for killing the tumor cells. It has worked very well for both of us so far. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I am taking Beta-Glucans to help with leaky gut. I did notice when I ran out of product for a few weeks that my eyes got worse (dry eyes) and improved when I started taking this product again. So it is working I just hope it really helped my leaky gut the nutritionist told me its an at least a two year fix.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Good size capsules, no smell or taste that I have noticed. I am praying that this will improve my immune system, lessen the muscle rheumatism and give me more energy and less pain. It's early days but so far, so good and I am optimistic. As always, very satisfied with this brand.